Atrix Beauty Charge Peach Tea Hand Cream Review

Hi loves!=)
So today's product is a super famous Japanese hand cream.


This hand cream has been highly raved about among the beauty communities and since I'm currently in Japan, I thought why not give it a try. They have 3 different scents that you can choose and they have unscented one too for those who doesn't like any scent in their hand cream. The most famous scent is Peach Tea which is the one shown in the picture above.

Claims:
Highly penetrating moisture reaches deep into the stratum corneum and stays there. A beauty serum hand cream that leads to toned, lustrous skin filled with moisture. With a peach tea fragrance.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Petroleum jelly, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Cetanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Shea Butter, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C12-13 Alkyl Glyceryl Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxy Ethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 6.5/10


Consistency/texture: cream

Smell/scent: strong peach tea

Feel: lightweight, non-sticky

Application/how to use: apply on skin whenever needed

How often do you use: every time when my skin feel dry

Packaging: nice, suitable for travelling

Sizes: 80g (one size)

Whole product lasted how long: about a month

Product life span: 12 months

Would I recommend to others: yes for those who doesn't like thick and sticky hand cream

Personal experience using it: At first, I didn't wanted to try this hand cream at all because I prefer super thick hand cream since I have eczema on my fingers. But I still gave it a go because it was too famous and I wanted to find out what's so famous about this hand cream. This hand cream is actually famous for its scent and fast-absorbing. I would say yes, it is true that it has a very strong peach tea scent and yes, it absorbs quite fast. So what people was raving about is exactly true. But personally, like I said just now, I prefer something richer and thicker. So I personally won't repurchase it but it was nice to give it a try. If you are someone who doesn't like thick and sticky hand cream then this is definitely for you.

Would I repurchase: no

Product value/price: ¥398 (I think it was on sale when I bought it)

Where I bought mine: ドン.キホーテ (Don Quijote, Tokyo)

Links for further information: Kao Japan website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
X.O.X.O

Comments