Shiseido Professional Stage Works Nuance Curl Cream Review

Hey loves!=)
So today's review is a hair product from 'Shiseido'.


This is my first time trying such a luxury hair product. At least to me this is considered luxury because I usually use drugstore hair care products. Let's get to the point on why I bought this. So the story goes like this, I went to my mum's hairdresser's salon for the first time to get a perm since chinese new year was approaching at that time. I did the perm and I knew I will have to buy a hair cream to apply on my curls for it to stay curled the entire day. The hair salon basically only uses 'Shiseido Professional' hair care products so my mum's hairdresser recommended me to try this cream out and it wasn't expensive so I said okay. I've since finished using the entire product so let's see what's my thoughts and opinions on it.

Claims:
For creating waves that are soft and supple to the ends.

Ingredients: 
Water, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PPG-40 Butyl Ether, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelilla) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Polyurethane-10, Carbomer, Fragrance, Alcohol, Maltitol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Tocopherol.

Hair type: all hair types

Rate: 6/10


Consistency/texture: cream

Smell/scent: strong fragrant scent

Application/how to use: after spreading an appropriate amount of product carefully in the palm of the hand, work through towel-dried or dry hair.

How often do I use: every day after shower

Packaging: small and travel-friendly.

Sizes: one size 75ml

Whole product lasted how long: about 3-4 months

Would I recommend to others: yes for those looking to achieve loose wavy curls

Personal experience using it: The hairdresser did actually told me that this hair cream is only suitable for those who wants to achieve loose wavy curls which is what I wanted because this hair cream does not give you super bouncy and curly curls like those you normally see in a hair advertisement. It's more for a korean loose curls kinda style so she told me not to expect too much after applying this product. This cream does actually gives you naturally curls and you don't need a lot as well. The best part is after you apply this cream, your hands don't feel sticky or oily at all! The scent is a little bit too overwhelming for my personal liking but it still smells nice tho. I have pretty fine and thin hair. My hair doesn't really hold any curls even though I did a permanent curl so extra product like this cream is needed to help maintain the curls and this cream did helped.

Would I repurchase: no because I had cut those curls so there's no point of me repurchasing it. Maybe in the future if I get another perm.

Product value/price: RM50

Where I bought mine: my mum's hairdresser's salon

Links for further information: Shiseido website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
X.O.X.O

Comments