Curel Whitening Moisture Cream Review

Hey guys!=)
So today's review is about a whitening moisturiser.



To be honest with you, I don't really believe in whitening products because I've used a few whitening products years ago and I don't really see any results. Plus, whitening products usually have chemical ingredients that will irritate my skin and I once suffered from a very bad allergy reaction due to using a range of whitening products that were made in Japan. Since that incident, I stayed away from all the whitening products because I'm allergic to certain whitening ingredients. But then you must be wondering why I purchased this product then? It's because I know 'Curel' is Japan's No.1 sensitive skincare brand so I thought their ingredients might be safer and more gentle on the skin. Of course I did not put high hopes on it but I still gave it a go.

Claims:
This is a mild skin brightening cream for dry, sensitive skin. It features moisturizing ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin. It restores the function of ceramide and creates soft, hydrated skin that is resilient to environmental stress. It is also rich in a plant-derived skin brightening active ingredient (chamomile ET) to prevent melanin production, blemishes and freckles, promoting clear, luminous skin. Fragrance free, coloring free, alcohol free.

Ingredients: listed on their website which is linked at the very bottom of this post

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 7/10


Consistency/texture: cream

Smell/scent: doesn't really have any scent

Feel: lightweight on skin

Application/how to use: use after lotion, beauty serum, milky lotion. Take an appropriate amount (about 2cm in diameter) and gently blend it on your face.

How often do you use: every day and night

Packaging: typical moisturiser packaging. Easy to travel with.

Sizes: one size 40g

Whole product lasted how long: about a month

Product life span: 12 months

Would you recommend to others: maybe

Personal experience using it: I actually bought this moisturiser in a whim because I've been wanting to try this moisturiser for awhile but I can't find it in Malaysia so since I'm currently in Japan right now, why not give it a try. I'm actually quite a huge fan of this brand. Their products are very gentle on my extremely sensitive skin. I didn't put high hopes on this moisturiser because I don't really believe much in whitening products. I use this moisturiser every day + night and because it has very lightweight gel-cream consistency, I finished it sooner than I thought. I would apply a thick layer on my skin because I have very dry skin. I didn't notice anything different on my skin to be honest with you but it is a nice moisturiser. But if you want to use it in daytime, I would suggest to apply sunscreen on top of it. You should do the same for all whitening products if you want to use any whitening products in daytime. Anyway, I don't really have anything bad to say about it. It is a nice moisturiser and if you have sensitive skin but you still want to use whitening products then you could try this.

Would you repurchase: no

Product value/price: ¥2744

Where I bought mine: Daikokudrug, Japan

Links for further information: Curel Japan website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
X.O.X.O

Comments

  1. Chilin Collections introducing body whitening lotion for all skin type. Start your skin routine with this brightening repairing lotion for speed up fair skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the lookout for a reliable Whitening Cream and stumbled upon this blog. The information provided here is really helpful. Can anyone recommend a specific brand that worked wonders for them? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment