Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Review

Hey loves!=)
So today's review is all about an eye cream from 'Kiehls'.



It's been awhile since I last talked about a Kiehls product. I still love Kiehls don't get me wrong, but I've pretty much tried most of the products that my skin is suitable with. Till now, I still repurchased their products again and again. I'm still a big fan of them and looking forward to try their new products in the future. Anyway, back to today's spotlight, I've been seeing quite a few fine lines developing around my eye area. So I decided to get something that helps with my fine lines and the first brand that pops into my mind is Kiehls.

Claims:
Skin fortifying under-eye cream, with a combination of micronutrients, Copper PCA and Calcium PCA. Significantly improves wrinkles, texture and elasticity. Formulated for the delicate under-eye area.

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Capyrylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopherol Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium PCA Acrylates Copolymer, Adenosine, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Copper PCA, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Coralina Officinalis Extract Fmla 685385 15 Code F.I.L. D55044/3

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 6.5/10




Consistency/texture: cream

Smell/scent: none

Feel: lightweight

Application/how to use: pick up the formula with the ring finger and apply gently above eyes, along orbital bone from inside out along 4 sinus pressure points. Apply gently under eyes, along orbital bone from inside out along 4 sinus pressure points.

How often do you use: every day and night

Packaging: small and easy to travel with

Sizes: one size 14g (you might be able to get bigger size in airport)

Whole product lasted how long: almost 6 months

Product life span: 12 months

Would you recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: I've been wanting to get an eye cream that has anti-aging properties because I've been seeing quite a few fine lines developing underneath my eyes. So I think it's time to introduce an anti-aging eye cream into my routine. I really have no idea of what eye cream to buy so I went for my trusted brand which is 'Kiehls'. Since I love their avocado eye cream so much, I decided to give this a try. Like the avocado eye cream, this eye cream lasted very long as well because a little goes a long way. It is very blendable, moisturising and absorbs very fast into the skin. As for treating fine lines, my fine lines didn't disappear but it does seem less obvious. Overall, it's a nice eye cream to try but if you have deep fine lines, I don't think this would help. But if you have dehydration lines instead of fine lines/wrinkles, this might be able to help you.

Would you repurchase: maybe because I wanted to try other eye creams

Product value/price: RM156.60 - 14g

Where I bought mine: Kiehls Melaka, Malaysia

Links for further information: Kiehls Malaysia website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
Question of the day: What's your favourite eye cream?
X.O.X.O

Comments