The Body Shop Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review

Hey guys!=)
This week's beauty review is another hair product.
Surprise surprise! Lol


I've been using this shampoo for about half a year now and it's officially done. Now I know it sounds long. But if you are like me, you have thin, fine hair then you'll know a little shampoo goes a long way. My shampoo always last at least 6 months. I couldn't understand how people finish a shampoo a month. I seriously don't understand. Now don't get me wrong, I'm just curious because no matter how much I use, I don't see myself finishing a shampoo a month. Keep in mind that I use shampoo every other day so it takes even longer to finish.

Claims:
Gently cleans and helps prevent flakes with regular use, soothes scalp and conditions hair. With birch bark, white willow and Community Fair Trade honey and panthenol to condition and help soothe hair. 

Hair type: Dry/flaky scalp

Rate: 8/10

Consistency: clear liquid

Smell/Scent: ginger scent but as soon as you wash it off, it doesn't really have any scent

Application/How to use: apply to wet hair, lather up, and rinse thoroughly

How often do you use: every other day

Effectiveness: YES!!

Packaging: thumbs up from me

Sizes: 250ml or 400ml

Whole product lasted how long: don't remember the exact time frame but around 6 months

Would you recommend to others: Yes! All hair types can use this shampoo, not just dry or flaky scalp hair.

Personal experience using it: I have very dry and itchy scalp. It gets so itchy not because of dandruff but dryness, I literally scratch my head for the entire day. No joke. So I decided to go for a scalp soothing shampoo and I found this from 'The Body Shop'. Quite a few people recommended this online so I thought I might as well try it. It's a miracle in a bottle for my scalp. It really does works! It soothes my scalp and my scalp is non-itchy anymore. I don't really have dandruff so I'm not really sure about that but I can tell you that when I use it, I don't have any itchiness and dandruff at all. It's a very nice deep cleaning shampoo for your hair as well if you don't shampoo your hair every day like me, it's a nice shampoo to just get everything out of your second day hair. It doesn't have any tingling sensation which is absolutely fine for me because I saw people's blog review saying that it tingles which I didn't experience any of it at all. But one down side is you need quite a bit of it to foam up. It doesn't leaves my hair dry or super silky which a lot of shampoo does. I don't mind about the silkiness at all because I once read an article saying that the silkiness that shampoo gave you are made up of bad ingredients.

Would you repurchase: Absolutely!

Product value/Price: €9.95 (250ml)

Where I bought mine: The Body Shop Grafton Street

Links for further information: The Body Shop Ireland website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
Hope it helps!=)
Pop me a comment down below if you have any shampoo suggestion for me to try next!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great...i would give it a try. Nice review. You can also try BABE Anti Dandruff Shampoo from Kshipra Health for better results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing information about anti- dandruff shampoo. I have read your blog and you explain everything so properly.

    Also, visit our blog to understand the difference between dandruff and scalp psoriasis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are brands out there that use almost entirely naturally derived ingredients. The goal is to find a conatural shampoo that works for your hair, skips the harsh stuff, and uses ingredients mostly from nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing product and thanks for this detailed review. Also give a try to Kshipra Health's BABE Energising Shampoo that removes dandruff and regulates oil production in the hair follicle & is 100% effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting article . Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. Also visit our blog to know about symptoms of scalp psoriasis."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article. Great information. Thank you for sharing.
    Buy Naturali Best Dandruff Defence Shampoo which removes up to 100% Dandruff and nourishes hair and scalp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog, It's really great to be able to read a informative blog like this one. I would like to add more on the topic of DANDRUFF. We can also practice some natural ways to get rid of dandruff naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was reallly an amazing blog. Great review. I also suggest you to try babe anti dandruff shampoo which is a great shampoo for oily scalps as well as for dandruff treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would say this is very good article From beginning to end. Thanks for sharing this post. If you are looking for best anti dandruff treatment then visit The Juice Beauty today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really wonderful blog about anti dandruff shampoo. I would like to recommend Ecosense Anti dandruff Shampoo that makes your hair silky and shinny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for Great Information ! Do check out Shampoo For Oily Hair from Khsipra Health Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  13. i used ginger for my hair fall and it works really well now there are many brands offering ginger shampoo but mostly have sulphate which make hairs dry men skincare products online in pakistan
    vaseline lip balm online in pakistan
    korean skin care products online in pakistan but body shop is best brand for this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment