L'Occitane Refreshing Aromatic Deodorant Review

Hi loves!=)
So today's review is all about this deodorant from L'Occitane.


It's been awhile since I last reviewed about a deodorant. I was searching for a new deodorant to buy because since I've moved back to Malaysia, I'm not able to buy my favorite deodorant (No Germs Deodorant) anymore so I need to hunt for a new one. I stumbled across an article list and this deodorant was listed in that article as one of the aluminum-free deodorant. I don't use antiperspirant or deodorant that has aluminum in it and this has none of it so I got it to try.

Claims:
Start your day feeling fresh and invigorated with the Aromachologie Refreshing Aromatic Deodorant, naturally formulated with essential oils from Provence. Free of aluminium chlorohydrate, this deodorant offers long-lasting natural protection. Made with the essential oils of mint, pine and rosemary, adds a light refreshing scent while limiting perspiration and the development of body odors. The smooth and powdery texture of this deodorant provides a sensation of well-being throughout the day, without staining clothes.

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Xylitol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Triethyl Citrate, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol.

Rate: 8/10


Consistency/texure: liquid

Smell/scent: strong lemon scent

Feel: non-sticky

Application/how to use: apply to clean and dry skin

How often do I use: every night

Effectiveness: thumbs up from me

Packaging: glass packaging so not really travel-friendly. Roller-ball type.

Sizes: one size 50ml

Whole product lasted how long: I've been using it for half a year now and only half of it is gone so......

Product life span: 12 months

Would I recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: This deodorant works like a charm. Further explanation is not needed to be honest. Like every other deodorant, if you've never use a deodorant before or if you have stopped using any deodorant for a period of time, please give this deodorant 2-3 weeks to really notice the results. I apply this deodorant every night after shower. Once a day is actually enough. You will still sweat when you use this deodorant but that's not the purpose of me using a deodorant. I use deodorant to be odour-free NOT to be sweat-free. So this deodorant does what it's supposed to do which is to make your armpits odour-free. Now, no matter how much I sweat, I don't smell at all. That's what I look for in a deodorant because sweating to me is very normal and I don't really exercise so I really appreciate every time I sweat. I know it sounds weird but actually sweating is good for you, it helps you to sweat out all those toxins in your body. So please don't be afraid of sweating. You should be more afraid of smelling bad. But this deodorant has a very strong scent since it's a combination of 3 essential oils so make sure you take a whiff at their store to see if you can accept it or not before purchasing it. I know L'Occitane has a few different deodorants. I will be trying their stick deodorant so stay subscribed to know my thoughts and opinions on it.

Would I repurchase: I'm actually thinking of trying another deodorant from this brand next but I might in the future

Product value/price: RM99.00

Where I bought mine: L'Occitane store, Malaysia

Links for further information: L'Occitane website Malaysia

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
X.O.X.O

Comments