Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water Review

Hey guys!=)
So today's review is all about this cleansing water from 'Sephora'.


I'm on the mission of trying out cleansing water from different brands. I actually do have a long list of brands to try and this happens to be one of them. Why this brand was added into my list is because one of the Youtubers I watched (Fleur from Fleurdeforce) raved about this cleansing water a few years ago. But I couldn't get hold of it at that time so I waited till now to be able to get my hands on it. I'm almost done using up this cleansing water so here are some of my thoughts and opinions on it.

Claims:
Remove your face and eye makeup in one single step with this cleansing water. This cleansing water eliminates impurities and makeup without the soapy texture. With the help of a Sephora-exclusive ingredient, it leaves your skin suppler than hyaluronic acid. Its pump dispenser also ensures a hygienic process. Its ultra-convenient pump bottle. Its all-in-one formula that cleanses the face and eyes. Its lightweight, refreshing texture. Soap-free, no-rinse formula. Contains cleansing spheres to remove impurities. Formulated with HydroSenn+™ for long-lasting hydration. Built with a pump dispenser.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 184, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium Edta, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, D-Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT.

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 7/10





Consistency/texture: watery

Smell/scent: very strong fragrance scent

Application/how to use: Unlock the pump by turning it counter-clockwise, then open the top. Place the cotton directly on the pump and push down to imbibe it. Close the top without pushing on the pump and lock it.

How often do I use: every day

Effectiveness: cleanse well

Packaging: even though it has lockable pump, but is not travel-friendly because the pump unlocks very easily.

Sizes: 50ml / 200ml / 400ml

Whole product lasted how long: 3-4 months

Product life span: 12 months

Would I recommend to others: maybe

Personal experience using it: This cleansing water is good and cleanses well. But to be honest, it feels the same as the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. They both works exactly the same except the Sephora one has Calendula extract in it. BUT! I still prefer the garnier one since it is a lot cheaper and it has very clean ingredients in it. The pump is quite innovative design but don't push too hard as the product will came flying out from the holes and makes a mess around even though I have a cotton pad on top covering the holes. Trust me, I've did it a couple times so be gentle with the pump. It's actually quite pricey to me. I can buy 4 bottles of garnier cleansing water with the price of a bottle of sephora cleansing water. Overall, it is good and you can try it but if there's a cheaper one out there that works exactly the same, why waste the money right?

Would I repurchase: no

Product value/price: RM80

Where I bought mine: Sephora, Malaysia

Links for further information: Sephora Malaysia website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
Question of the day: Have you tried this cleansing water before? Let me know down in the comment section below.
X.O.X.O

Comments