Unicharm Silcot Sponge Touch Moisturising Cotton Review

Hi guys!=)
So today's review is about a cotton pad and I know it sounds boring but trust me, it's not.


I've heard a lot about this cotton pad especially among Asian Beauty Youtubers. But if you are into beauty products, I'm sure you've pretty much heard everyone and their mother talking about it. This cotton pad is apparently the best-selling cotton pad in Japan. I've been wanting to try it for super long and one day, while I was browsing the supermarket, I saw it on the display and not to be exaggerate, I literally jumped with excitement. I bought 1 pack to try as it wasn't cheap.

Claims:
1. Skin is amazingly moist with 50% less lotion. Gives out more than twice as much lotion as Silcot. Very little lotion stays in the puff!
2. Soft and no-fuzz patting, peeling or using as a face pack! Moist sponge material for the puff!
3. Separate into two sheets and attach firmly to the eye areas. Use for face pack by separating a puff into two sheets. Curved design easily fits the contour of the eye area.
4. Fluorescent brightening agents are not used.

Skin type: for all skin types

Rate: 8.5/10



Sample picture taken from Google
Feel: super soft on skin

Application/how to use: 
1st way: Pour some toner onto cotton pad and pat it on skin.
2nd way: Use it as a face pack. Pour some toner/lotion onto cotton pad and place them on your skin like the picture shown above.

How often do I use: once a week as a quick mask

Sizes: one size (40 puffs 80 sheets)

Would I recommend to others: yes absolutely!

Personal experience using it: At first, I feel meh about this cotton pad. I feel that there is nothing special about it. It's just a normal cotton pad. But after I finished the entire pack I bought and I tried different cotton pads from other brands. I really really feel like this is still the best cotton pad for using it as a sheet mask. Not all cotton pads can be use like a mask on your skin as some cotton pads absorb too much product whereas some just doesn't stick on your skin. This cotton pad is perfect as you literally need half as much of product like what it claims. It really helps to save your product because this cotton pad doesn't absorb as much product like other cotton pads do. It sticks on your skin nicely so even if you are walking around, it won't slide off your face. The only downside about this cotton pad I would say is the pricing and how many sheets you get for the price. I highly recommend for those who doesn't really have time for an actual 20 minutes sheet mask. You can easily replace it with this cotton pad. Just pour some toner/lotion to the cotton pad and stick on your skin. Wait for maximum 5 minutes then take it off. You will instantly feel that your skin is super satisfied and feels moisturised. It's like a quick 5 minutes mask you can do everyday without harming your skin.

Would I repurchase: yes

Product value/price: I can't remember how much I bought in Aeon but you can buy it online at Hermo for RM17.80 (twin pack)

Where I bought mine: Aeon supermarket, Malaysia

Links for further information: Unicharm website, Hermo website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
Question of the day: Have you tried this cotton pad before?
X.O.X.O

Comments