Loreal Extraordinary Oil Review

Hello people from the internet!
So today's review is going to be all about this hair oil from 'Loreal'.


I ran out of my hair oil and was eager to buy something new to try. I was browsing at the drugstore not knowing which brand of hair oil I should try next. During that time, I was in a very adventurous mood to try anything that caught my eye and it was this Loreal hair oil. I remembered my cousin telling me that she uses Loreal red hair oil and absolutely loves it. Her hair is just like the hair you will see in hair advertisement, the kind of super soft and silky and non-frizzy and tamed hair. Basically, just everything I want for my hair. So I decided to give it a go.

Claims:
Upon application, the lightweight and non-greasy miracle oil gets absorbed and penetrates into the hair instantly. Luxuriously nourished and richly protected, the Extraordinary Oil reinvents hair to become sumptuously smooth and radiantly shiny.
6 Precious Flower Oils: Lotus, Tiare, Rose, Flax, Chamomile and Sunflower.

Ingredients: listed on their website which is linked at the very bottom of this post.

Hair type: all hair types

Rate: 7/10


Consistency/texture: oil

Smell/scent: couldn't describe but is a pleasant scent

Application/how to use: 
Distribute 2-3 pumps onto palm and apply: -
1. Before shampoo and conditioner to restore, nourish and prep hair for washing
2. On towel dry/dry hair (before blow drying) to protect hair
3. Throughout the day for continuous nourishment and shine

How often do I use: once per day at night after shower

Effectiveness: thumbs up from me

Packaging: glass bottle so not travel-friendly but it feels expensive and luxury. I quite like the packaging as it has a pump on it and looks very elegant.

Sizes: 2 sizes (50ml and 100ml)

Whole product lasted how long: been using for 6 months now and I still have 1/3 of it left so you can do the maths

Product life span: 12 months

Would I recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: To my surprise, I really like this hair oil. It is more of like a dry oil than an oily oil if you get what I mean. My hair gets tangled up very easily and this helps to untangled my hair. I apply a pump of this oil on the hair below my ear and it really does help to make hair brushing a lot easier. It leaves your hair very soft and smooth too. My hair doesn't get as tangled anymore when I use this hair oil. It is non-sticky / oily, plus it is always on sale! I actually bought mine at around Rm27.XX which is about 30% off! What a great deal! I do highly recommend for everyone to try it. It has 3 different uses too but I personally only use the 2nd method.

Would I repurchase: maybe because I might want to try something new again lol

Product value/price: RM41.35

Where I bought mine: Watsons store, Malaysia

Links for further information: Loreal Malaysia website, Watsons Malaysia website

That's it people!
Thanks for reading!
Question of the day: Do you use hair oil? If yes, then which brand is it from?
X.O.X.O

Comments