Palmer's Olive Oil Hand Cream Review

Hey loves!=)
So today's review is all about this hand cream from 'Palmers'.


This is my second time trying 'Palmers' hand cream. My first time trying their hand cream was 4 years ago when I was still living in Ireland and it was the 'Palmers Cocoa Butter Concentrated Cream' that I bought. I remembered I wasn't loving it but I wasn't hating it as well. So it was an average product to me at that time, hence why I didn't repurchase it. But this time I stumbled across the olive oil hand cream from them and I bought it because I was looking for a small but moisturising hand cream to put in my handbag to carry around with me. The words 'olive oil' seem to be the one that sold me to this product because in my mind I was thinking olive oil is a highly moisturising ingredient so this hand cream should be super moisturising. Anyway, I've successfully emptied this hand cream so here are my thoughts and opinions about it.

Claims:
An olive twist on the original formula, this cream is rich in antioxidants which help prevent the signs of aging. A thoroughly moisturising, rich, non-greasy hand lotion that actually does what it says. A must-have handbag inclusion, it will leave even the driest, moisture-starved hands full oflife, energy and suppleness. The thick formula is not in the least bit greasy yet packed with rich, noursihing ingredients to protect skin from everyday environmental hazards and overuse. Its so lush and creamy we suggest you use it on other extra dry areas like elbows, knees and feet. No parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulphates and dyes.

Ingredients:
Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europaca (Olive) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Rahnella/Soy Protein Ferment, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance(Parfum), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hexapeptide-12 Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Rate: 7/10


Consistency/texture: thick cream

Smell/scent: artificial olive oil scent

Feel: super moisturising

Application/how to use: apply on skin as often as you need

How often do you use: whenever I feel like my hands are dry which may be up to 2-3 times a day

Packaging: small, travel-friendly, easy to carry around

Sizes: one size 60ml

Whole product lasted how long: about 3 months

Product life span: 12 months

Would I recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: I actually do like this hand cream surprisingly. It is super thick and quite hard to blend into your skin, but it feels super moisturising on your skin. I did repurchased it but I bought the coconut oil scent this time. It feels the same, just the scent that is different. I do like that it is small in size and quite lightweight so I can put in my small handbag to carry around. I have super dry eczema hands so a highly moisturising hand cream is very important for me and I am proud to say that this hand cream has passed the test. But I have one bad thing to say about this hand cream which is the product always came with 1/3 gone so I feel like I've been tricked every time I buy this hand cream. I wished they could take action about it. Either reduce the size of the packaging if you are not going to filled up this entire tube or just filled up the whole tube.

Would I repurchase: already did

Product value/price: RM13.90

Where I bought mine: Guardian store, Malaysia

Links for further information:  Guardian Malaysia, Palmers Singapore website (because apparently they don't have a Malaysia website)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
X.O.X.O

Comments