Neogence Deep Pore Cleansing Mask Review

Hi guys!=)
So this week's beauty review is a skincare product.


I bought this deep cleansing mask from Sasa when I was in Malaysia last summer. I wasn't sure what to get but I know I definitely need a deep cleansing mask because it's one of my skincare necessities. So I went into the store and ask the salesgirl who approached me that is there any deep cleansing mask that she would recommend. She recommended me this deep cleansing mask from 'Neogence'. She also said it's their store's bestseller so I trusted her and bought it. 'Neogence' is a Taiwan brand and I believe it is my first time trying any Taiwan's skincare except for sheet masks so I actually look forward to try it.

Claims:
Double refresh and perform in-depth cleaning, effectively removing acne. Targets deep-root acne, leaving your skin refreshed and radiant. Pore cleansing formula, natural clay+charcoal powder. Removes blackheads and dead skin cells.

Rate: 7/10


Ignore my wet hair and pjs. I just got out of shower.
Yuck! Pore-unclogging.
Consistency/texture: thick consistency

Smell/scent: pleasant scent (can't tell what's the scent, so bad at describing scent )

Application/how to use: after cleansing, apply proper amount on entire face evenly, avoiding eyes and mouth contour. Rinse with water after 10-15 minutes or until turn to a light color, then you can follow with general skin care procedures.

How often do you use: once a week

Effectiveness: cleanse my skin pretty well

Packaging: travel-friendly. Good packaging.

Sizes: one size (100ml)

Whole product lasted how long: ages! because I only use it once a week so it lasted about a year for me.

Product life span: 12 months

Would you recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: I do enjoy using this mask but be careful when you are squeezing the mask out especially when you reach almost the end of the product because it will literally squirt out and stain your stuff/clothes/whatever is near you. You are supposed to shake it before squeezing it out. Do not leave this mask on for too long. When you see that the color changes for the majority part of your face then wash it off because if you leave it too long, your skin will feel very tight and uncomfortable. As for removing blackheads, I didn't really notice any dramatic results. I still have blackheads though. It has charcoal and clay powder in it which is very good for deep cleansing your skin. It's kinda like the 'Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment' where it dries and you can see every single pores you have. I prefer using a washcloth to wipe away the mask after it dries because if I splash it water like how I normally cleanse my face, omg the sink will be full of gray splotches of water here and there and you have to clean it straight away otherwise it will stain your sink. After using this mask, I do highly recommend everyone and anyone to apply your moisturiser straight away or maybe apply a moisturising mask to rehydrate your skin because this cleansing mask is very drying.

Would you repurchase: maybe. There's too much mask out there that I still want to try.

Product value/price: RM89 / $24.50

Where I bought mine: Sasa Malaysia store

Links for further information: Neogence website,  Sasa website ($24.50)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for taking the time to read!=)
Drop me a comment telling me what's your favorite deep cleansing mask.
X.O.X.O

Comments

Post a Comment