Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel Review

Hey my loves!=)
So today's review is an exfoliator from the brand, 'Ginvera'.


So back to an oldy but a goody!=)
This exfoliater from 'Ginvera' has came out for quite a few years now.
I remember back in middle school, my sister used to buy this every time.
But at that time, I wasn't in-to the whole skincare thing yet so I just glanced at it and turn away.
But I was finding a good exfoliator that will scrub away my dead skin cells on my face a few months back during the summer time.
I immediately thought of this exfoliator because my roommate raved about this exfoliator and I remembered my sister used to love it as well.
So when I was in Malaysia, I immediately went 'Watson' which is a drugstore in Malaysia and bought 2 tubes of this.
They just launched their new packaging for this exfoliator a few months back and I bought the new packaging exfoliator as well.
I haven't use that yet so probably I might do a separate review for the new one.
It's not technically new, just physically new.
They just change the packaging but the product is still the same.
The new packaging is a quarter less of product if I'm not wrong.

Anyway, back on track, let's see what it claims:
Works by specifically targeting the cornified skin layer, dissolving and removing the dead skin cells on the top most epidermis layer. This gentle yet effective exfoliating action zeros-out blackheads thoroughly and painlessly and helps remove deep layers of dead skin. When the dead skin barrier is removed, the new skin underneath is revealed, allowing your skin's healthy radiance to glow from within. It helps prevent pimples and controls oil secretion to help you stay shine-free the whole day!

How to use:
Before cleansing, squeeze an adequate amount and apply onto dry face and neck with dry fingers, focusing on the T-zone area in particular. Gently massage in circular motions until you can see small flakes appearing(these are the dead skin cells and dirt from the skin). After massaging, rinse off with water or facial cleanser afterwards.

Rate: 9/10

First step: Put on dry skin
Second step: Massage it

Can you see the flakes?
Those are the dead skin cells on the back of my hands.
It's the same if you use it on your face.
I use it on the back of my hands to demo because it's clearer and you can clearly see the flakes this way.

So I do highly recommend this exfoliator if you are finding a good dead skin cells remover product.
I must say with all the claims this product have, the one and only claim that I totally agree is removing dead skin cells.
It is an amazing product to remove dead skin cells.
But other than that, I don't see the point of making those claims.
Especially the one that claims to remove blackheads.
That is untrue because I don't really notice any difference because blackheads aren't that easy to remove.
So if you are searching for a blackhead remover then skip this.
I only recommend for those who needs a dead skin cells remover product.
It is a gel consistency so no worries that it will slip and slide off.
It is very easy to use and suitable for sensitive skin as well.
Because sensitive skin people can't use harsh scrubs so this is very nice and gentle for your skin.
The price is very reasonable as well but it's cheaper if you buy it at Malaysia.

Malaysia price: RM20 - RM 30
UK price: £20 - £30
Ireland price: €20 - €30

If you convert the price, definitely Malaysia is way cheaper.
I'm not sure about other countries so maybe if your country sells it, let me know the price by commenting down below=)

Links for further information:
Link: MiseBeauty website (£22 / €27.59)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments