Nivea Extra White Firming Body Lotion Review

Hey guys!=)
So today's review is about this body lotion from 'Nivea'.


I am a huge fan of Nivea's body lotion and have been using their Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser on and off since 2013. I love the scent of that lotion a lot but since I moved back to Malaysia, I couldn't get the same body lotion anymore. So I decided to try out other body lotion from them. They have a wide range of body lotion but I chose this one with 2 reasons. Firstly, it is the second lightest consistency among all of their body lotion, which means that it won't be too thick or thin. Secondly, it doesn't contain SPF because most of their body lotion has SPF. I have since repurchased twice so this is my third bottle shown in the picture above.

Claims:
This whitening body lotion contains Q10 and skin nutrients to nourish and restore skin's elasticity for firmer and smoother skin. With UV filters, it effectively protects your skin against UV rays that cause premature aging. This formula with unique combination of Deep White Essence, concentrated whitening extract that deeply repairs and nourishes for fairer and radiant skin from deep within for bouncy youthful looking skin.

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 6.5/10



Consistency/texture: lotion

Smell/scent: not sure how to describe the scent but it smells nice

Feel: very lightweight and moisturising on skin

How often do I use: every night before bed

Packaging: some packaging has pump some doesn't. It depends on the bottle size but overall the packaging is okay.

Sizes: 250ml, 400ml

Whole product lasted how long: about 3 months for 400ml bottle

Product life span: 12 months

Would you recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: I'm pretty sure Nivea has discontinued this product and I'm not sure why because I couldn't find this product anymore in the drugstore. So I'm guessing it is being discontinued. You must be thinking 'if this product is discontinued then why do you still review it?'. The answer is because I still see them advertising this product on their official website so I was thinking maybe you could still get it somewhere. Anyway, back to the real deal here. I really like this body lotion a lot! If you hate sticky and thick body lotion, this is perfect for you. It has very light consistency that absorbs into your skin in seconds and moisturise your skin at the same time. But I do have to say if you sleep in an air-conditioned room like me, you will need something slightly thicker because I find that my skin still feels a tad bit dry if I use this body lotion in an air-conditioned room. Nonetheless, it is still a great body lotion and I do recommend for everyone to try.

Would I repurchase: finished 2 (250ml) bottles and the one shown in the pictures above is my third bottle but bigger (400ml) so the answer is pretty obvious there

Product value/price: RM20-RM25

Where I bought mine: Watsons Malaysia

Links for further information: Nivea Malaysia website

That's it guys!=)
If you can get this lotion anywhere, please let me know.
X.O.X.O

Comments

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Body Lotion Products in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. For further information please do visit us as:
    best whitening body lotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls I need this product badly Nivea whitening body lotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has a fast absorbing formula with the presence of Vitamin-E and Aloe which further nourishes your body and gives it a velvety smooth touch. It also includes Oat and a extracts and antioxidant Vitamin C which replenishes your skin.
    victoria secret body lotion in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. buy Glow & Lovely lotions is based on pioneering technology that has made multiple skin health benefits available to millions of consumers at an affordable price. The brand has been progressively changing its formulation, and includes other vitamins like B6, C & E, allantoin, known to protect the skin from external aggressors, UV rays and environmental pollution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very good moisturizer and make skin smooth and beautiful skin.It give very good result, it make skin smooth, soft and radiant and make skin more beautiful and it is unisex product and anybody can use this, its triple vitamin helps skin to make smooth, the fragrance of its very good.
    buy ponds body lotion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well explained about nivea firming cream. Thanks for the wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment