Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Wash Review

Hello my lovely readers!=)
So today's review is about a cleanser from one of my all-time favorite drugstore brands.


Clean & Clear has been one of my favorite brands for more than 5 years.
I've started using their cleanser since I start getting pimples on my face during teenage years.
Even though I'm still a teenager right now, but I'm almost stepping into the adult-teenager soon.
I have very breakout-prone skin BUT it's not acne-prone so I do get pimples and breakouts here and there.
When I'm breaking out really bad and none of the products I own works, I will ran to the store just to get a Clean & Clear face wash to clear my breakouts.
It has helped me throughout my rough teenage breakout skin years.
So one day, my younger sister came back with the cleanser that was shown in the above picture because 'Clean & Clear' went to her school and distribute this cleanser for every single one of them.
How nice is 'Clean & Clear'!=)
She's still young and doesn't need a cleanser yet so she gave it to me since she knows I love skincare products so much and this gave me an opportunity to try another cleanser from 'Clean & Clear'.
I did bought a cleanser from them not long ago which I will be blogging about it soon.
But instead of trying the cleanser I bought myself, I decided to try the one that my sister gave me first.

Anyway, let's see what it claims before I start blabbing much:
Cleans skin and washes away problem-causing dirt, oil and make-up to help skin stay clean and healthy. The rich lather is oil-free and gently removes dirt and oil without over-drying and leaves skin clean and refreshed.

Rate: 7/10

Okay, so let's talk more in-depth for this cleanser.
It is oil-free and claims to not clog pores and prevent pimples, oily shine and blackheads.
Here, on my blog, I only provide honest reviews so don't worry about any other unnecessary stuff.
If I don't like it or love it, you can easily tell by my rating.
I'm not bashing any brands or products but to give you my honest reviews.
So, the cleanser that my sister gave me was a travel size cleanser.
The full size of this cleanser doesn't has a pump IF you buy it in Malaysia.
But if you are in Ireland, I did see that it came with a pump.
It is a good everyday cleanser not to lie but I still do get breakouts here and there.
I don't seem to notice any big difference for my blackheads.
There are still there saying hello to me.
But I do not notice it growing more.
So overall, I do like this cleanser a lot especially the scent but it's not my favorite must-have cleanser.
It is very affordable and I do recommend for teenagers.
But if you have sensitive skin then please avoid this cleanser.

Links for further information:
Link: Clean & Clear website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments