Mise En Scene Perfect Repair Hair Serum Review

 Hi guys, OMG it has been so long since I last update my blog!
I have been going through some life changes hence the delay of my uploads.
Anyway, I'm back and today's review is about a hair oil that I've been loving for quite some time.


I've been using this hair oil since last year. I bought it to try because I saw one of the instagramer that I followed was posting an ad about this hair oil. I trusted her so I decided to give it a try and who knows I've since falling in love for it! 

Claims:
Korea's No.1 Hair Essence. A nourishing hair serum to repair & revive damaged hair and protects your hair from dust & pollution. Suitable for all hair types.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Petroleum jelly, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Cetanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Mineral Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Shea Butter, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C12-13 Alkyl Glyceryl Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxy Ethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 7/10



Consistency/texture: oil

Smell/scent: nice perfume scent

Feel: lightweight

Application/how to use: After towel-drying hair, apply 1-2 pumps of the serum (depending on hair length & thickness) on the hair lengths and dry as usual. Tip: Finish with another pump after drying hair for higher shine and better frizz protection.

How often do you use: every time after I wash my hair

Packaging: pump with lid

Sizes: 70ml

Whole product lasted how long: 3-6 months depending on how often you use

Product life span: 24 months

Would I recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: This hair oil is very lightweight but same as all of the hair oils out there, you need to control the amount of hair oil you are applying on your hair. Otherwise you will end up with oily clumpy ends. But I like this hair oil because I have quite frizzy, thin, tangly hair and it helps to smoothens out and detangled them. I have already repurchased a new one but different scent! The lid that it came with was perfect because you can easily travel around with it without worrying that it will leaked out in your luggage/bag and make a huge oily mess.

Would I repurchase: yes

Product value/price: RM42.90

Where I bought mine: Watsons Malaysia

Links for further information: Mise En Scene Malaysia website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
X.O.X.O

Comments

  1. But it may need other things too—like soothing ingredients, softer texture, and help restoring its natural moisture barrier. Incorporating a rich, yet lightweight night cream—like CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion—into your nighttime skincare routine can provide all those benefits and more.
    cerave facial moisturizing lotion spf 30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this insightful review of the Mise En Scene Perfect Repair Hair Serum. It's fantastic to hear about your positive experience with this product, and I couldn't help but notice how your journey resonates with the essence of Walmart automation dropshipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have frizzy and damaged hair i used coconut oil to nurish and make them silky smooth but will give it a try to this serum Saltwater fishing rod and reel online in pakistan
    Best women thermal pants online in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog and good information you provide thanks for sharing with us. Hair Serum Minerals & Vitamins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment