The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel Review

Hey guys!=)
So today's review is gonna be about a product that I've not heard much about.


So I bought this blemish gel on June and I literally finish this within a month!=O
That is so fast!!!
You can tell how tiny the tube is since it has only 30ml of product in it.
I decided to try this just because I told myself I have to try other spot treatments instead of always repurchasing the 'Clean and Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel' and I absolutely love that one.
So at last, I decided to get this one.
Wanna know more about my own opinions?
Just keep on reading=)

Anyway, let's see what it claims first:
A handbag essential. Help is at hand with this SOS wand. Targeted care. Soothing. Instantly cools without over-drying skin. Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin.

Rate: 5/10


Why I rated it average?
I have very good and convincing reasons for you guys.
First, I know it came with a duffel wand applicator and seems pretty interesting.
But on second thought, I'm like wait! How am I supposed to use this on my spots?
So on the website, they did say directly apply it on to your spots or with clean fingertips.
BUT, come on guys, it's so unhygienic if you apply it to your spots directly and then dip it back into the tube again?!
The tube's gonna be full of bacteria!!!=O
So when I ask the salesgirl how to use it, she said apply with cotton buds.
But clearly, I didn't listen to her.
I apply it on my clean fingertips first then only dot it on my spots.
That's more I like it.
Definitely you can apply whatever ways you like to.


It is a clear gel and I have no complains for that.
Back to the packaging, I prefer them to change it to tube packaging so that you can easily squeeze it out rather than with a duffel wand.
Other than the packaging, tea tree just doesn't works on my skin.
Everyone's skin reacts differently to a certain product.
I have small spots and it doesn't even heals them completely after 3 days of applying this gel day and night.
I still prefer Salicylic acid even though I know that Benzoyl Peroxide seems to works for a lot of people.
But it is very travel-friendly and handbag-friendly to be honest since it's so small.
I'm not too surprised that it ran out within a month time.
Quite disappointed to be honest.
And it's quite expensive as well for just this tiny tube.
So overall, I don't recommend buying it.
It's not worth the money at all.
I do like a lot of 'The Body Shop' products especially their shower products but not much of their skincare products to be honest.

Links for further information:
Link: The Body Shop UK website (£6)
Link: The Body Shop Malaysia website (RM 35)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments