Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel Review

Hey hey hey peeeooopppleeee:)
Another review for another product.
Gotta say it's been awhile since I posted my last post.
Oh well...busy, sick, sleeping, eating, watch drama, watch video....
Yeah~ I got lots of stuffs to do.

This brand is kinda famous cause it's all around da world if I'm not mistaken.
So here's da picture~


Took it from Google~
Kinda blur>< Sorry~
I love love love love love this product!
It's AHHMAZIIINNGGG!!!
PS: I know how to spell amazing:) *wink*

So I bought this at Malaysia and brought it to Ireland.
I still love this product even if the weather here has a huge different than the weather in Malaysia.
It still works perfectly!!!
Use it with the Clean and Clear Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser will works even perfectly!

Do you always have trouble finding the right product to deal with your acne?
Do you find it hard to deal with your acne?
What are the products that's best for "deleting" my acne?
Can the appearance of the acne be reduce within a day?
How to deal with my acne or pimples?

So here's what it claims:
Active clear speed clearing gel helps reduce appearance of acne fast. The fast acting micro-gel formula clear pimples from 4 hours. Helps reduce the appearance of redness. Fast and effective solution for acne prone skin, leaves skin noticeably clearer.

How to use:
Apply and re-apply directly onto pimple as needed until pimple clears, for skin that's clean, clear and under control.


Reduce appearance of acne: Yes
Clear pimples from 4 hours: Yes
Reduce appearance of redness: Yes
Rate: 10/10

I am so in LOVE with this product because it works so perfectly on my skin.
However, it does not suits everyone's skin.
I'm not sure whether it works on those who already has quite a number of acne and pimples on their face.
PS: No offense guys:)
I have normal to dry skin and whenever I saw a little tiny bit of the appearance of acne or redness, I will immediately apply it.
So I really love this product and it gives me clearer and no-acne skin:)

Here's the link to the Clean and Clear website:

So that's all for this awesome product:)
X.O.X.O.

Comments