Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Cream Review

Hi gurls=)
So today's review is all about this drugstore product as shown below.
It was formally called 'Garnier Soft Essentials Replenishing Day Care'.


I bought this product on a whim because when I was shopping for my weekly grocery, I saw this moisturizer on the rack and it was so cheap and I couldn't resist not buy it since I was thinking of getting a new moisturizer as well.
Unfortunately, I shouldn't even have wasted €7 to purchase this moisturizer because I mentioned in a post before that my skin absolutely hates Garnier products and I don't know why.
I still wanna give it another chance which is why I purchase it but guuurrrllll, hates mean hates.
So I was pretty upset that my skin doesn't likes it.
Wanna know why my skin dislike it? Keep on reading=)

So let's see what it claims first:
Specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin, the formula combines ingredients that work to soothe and nourish skin:
  • Rose water, known for its soothing and softening properties
  • Shea butter, selected for its nourishing properties
  • Vitamin E, renowned for its anti-oxidant properties

How to use:
Apply it daily to your clean face and neck.

Rate: 3/10

First of all, I'm really sorry that I rated it so low but not every skin type is suitable for every product.
I knew my skin dislike 'Garnier' since I started trying out their products long ago but I still wanna give it another chance which is why I bought this product.



It is a very thick creamy moisturizer since it's meant for dry skin.
Unfortunately, this moisturizer makes my skin so oily that I look like a grease ball.
It is way too creamy that I only recommend for those who have very dry skin.
I'm not sure about the soothing and nourishing part because when I tested this out, the next thing that I wanna do is wash it off.
I felt like I'm wearing an oily mask on my face and it just feel so uncomfortable.
I know there's people who absolutely loves this moisturizer but sorry guys, not me.
I don't hate this brand or anything, it's just that my skin doesn't likes it.
I only recommend this moisturizer for people who have dry skin which likes cream products.
It's fairly cheap and you can buy it at the drugstore, online and supermarket as well.

Links for further information:
Link: FeelUnique website (€6.89)

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments