Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser Review

Hey guys=)
So today's review is about a cleanser from one of my favorite drugstore brands.


If you guys don't follow me on my blog, you probably don't know that I'm a huge fan of 'Clean & Clear' because their products have literally save me from my awful teenage skin problems.
I don't have very serious acne problematic skin but I do suffer from a lot of small pimples that won't go away on my forehead when I was a teenager.
But now, I don't have it anymore because I've used a few different products from them and literally had helped me clear them all up!=)
I love all of their products especially their cleanser.
Whenever they came out with any new cleanser, I'm always the one that wanted to get hold of it.
So one day when I was walking through the aisle in Tesco and I saw this cleanser was on sale for €3 something and it's actually pretty cheap and affordable and I was in need of a new cleanser so without any second thought, I immediately grabbed it because I knew 'Clean & Clear' products will never fail me.

Anyway, let's see what it claims:
Removes dirt, oil and makeup deep down to the pores as you wash. Its oil-free formula won't clog your pores and a special cooling ingredient leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean.

How to use:
Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms. Work into a rich lather. Place the now foamy cleanser onto your wet face and use your fingertips to gently swirl it around. Avoid eye area.

Skin type: Oily, Normal, Combination
Hydrates: Yes
Cooling: Yes
Refreshing: Yes
Rate: 8/10

As you can tell by my rating, I love this cleanser!=)
I didn't rate it 10/10 because it's not all-natural so too bad=(



It's definitely a 100% cream cleanser so I do actually recommend for dry skin people even though it only recommends for oily, normal and combo but it's actually okay for all skin types.
This is actually my first ever drugstore cream cleanser that I've ever tried, I did tried the high end 'Bobbi Brown Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser' and oh boy, that was seriously a good stuff!=)
Since it's a cream product, it doesn't foams up so I was pretty sad because I love foamy, bubbly cleanser.
But what I love about this cleanser is that it leaves my skin a tingling sensation, very cooling and refreshing, awesome as a morning cleanser to wake you up!=)
I use it every morning and I actually look forward to use this every morning!=)
Overall, I do recommend trying this cleanser no matter what skin type you have since it's very affordable as well!=)

Links for further information:
Link: Clean & Clear website
Link: Ulta website ($6.49)
Link: Boots UK (£3.50)

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments