ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer Review

Hey guys=)
So have you guys read my ELF Haul yet?
If you haven't, you should because I bought a lot of makeup!=)
Today's review is another product from 'ELF'.



This is their eyeshadow primer and they actually have a few different types.
I think they have the essentials and mineral.
I actually wanted to try the essentials eyeshadow primer from them because a lot of youtubers raved about it but unfortunately they were out of stock at that time so I decided to try the minerals version.
They also have a few different shades if I'm not wrong and I got it in the shade 'Sheer'.

Anyway, let's see what it claims:
This gentle and completely sheer Eyeshadow Primer has key vitamins A, C and E to help prevent aging and moisturizes the skin. The Mineral Eyeshadow Primer is designed to be used with your favorite mineral eyeshadow to provide ultimate staying power for beautiful and vibrant color that lasts. All our mineral makeup are mineral-based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.

Rate: 6/10




It is a skin-tone color as you can tell by the pictures above.
But it looks very very drying and cakey on my lids.
I don't have dry or oily lids but somehow whenever I apply this eyeshadow primer, it looks so drying and has blotchy patches on my lids!
My eyeshadow doesn't crease throughout the day.
But I don't recommend getting this, the essentials version might be better.
If you really wanna try this primer then make sure you moisturize your lids really well!
Not suitable for dry lids girls as well.
Anyway, it's really cheap so I can't really complain much about it.

Links for further information: 
Link: ELF US ($3)
Link: ELF Australia ($8)
Link: ELF UK (Currently out of stock)

That's it!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments