ELF HAUL!!!

Hey guys=)
So here's another haul post for you guys.
I did quite a little bit of shopping this month and last month so there will be quite a lot of haul post up.
Don't be too excited!=)

I placed an order on the ELF UK website last month when they are having a 50% sale on the entire website.
I instantly grabbed the opportunity and placed a huge amount of order.
I got 27 items and spent around 50 euros which is after the 50% off.
I got mostly 1 item of each different sections because I just wanted to try out and see whether I like it or not before purchasing a bunch of them.
Also, reviews for each item will be up once I developed my opinions on those items.
I took every item out of their packaging because I got it quite for a few weeks now and wanted to try them out.

Here's what I bought:

Ta-daaaa!!!!!
A lot right? I know!
Sorry for the quality of this picture.
My hands were actually shaking real bad when I was snapping this picture.
Very sorry about that.
But these were the makeup that I bought from ELF.
My items were picked by Robbie, so thank you Robbie.
I will definitely do reviews for each item.
I'll link it here once the reviews are up.

Items that I bought:
Single Eyeshadow - Saddle
Single Eyeshadow - Pebble
Studio Conditioning Lip Balm Spf 15 - Peaceful Pink
Hypershine Lip Gloss - Bubble gum
Hypershine Lip Gloss - Blossom
Baked Blush - Peachy Cheeky
Mascara & Shadow Shield
Studio Makeup Mist & Set
Lipstick - Flirtatious
Mineral Lipstick - Party Pink
Mineral Lipstick - Nicely Nude
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick -Tiki Torches
Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder - St Lucia
Duo Eyeshadow - Butter Pecan
Blush - Tickled Pink
Blush - Mellow Mauve
Blush - Candid Coral
High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
Studio Matte Lip Color - Tea Rose
Kabuki Face Brush
Baked Eyeshadow - Toasted
Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream - St Lucia
Contour Brush
Angled Contour Brush
Blending Eye Brush
Eye Crease Brush

That's all guys=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments