Rapidlash Enhancing Serum 1 Month Review (pictures included)

Hi guys!=)
So this week's review is an eyelash enhancing serum.




Claims:
Formulated with an exclusive Hexatein 1 Compplex helps boost the appearance of eyelashes with a simple once a day application. In as little as 30 days, lashes will appear more beautiful and thicker-looking. Ideal for women and men. Up to 50% longer-looking natural lashes. Up to 75% more voluminous-looking natural lashes.

Rate: 8.5/10

I have to first say that I've never try any eyelash serum before. This is my first time trying an eyelash serum. I bought this because my eyelashes were falling off like crazy. Everyday I would have at least 5 eyelashes fall off and that scares the crap out of me because my eyelashes had never fall off on a daily basis before this. So I started to do research on eyelash serum and eventually I found this eyelash serum and according to the beauty community, this eyelash serum is supposed to work in terms of lengthening, voluminizing, and strengthening your lashes. But this eyelash serum is so DANG expensive! I still bit the bullet to buy it because my lashes are important to me! So I give it a go for full 30 days for it to fully-performed its good and my result is shown below. I took photos every week to track the progress of my lashes.

Sorry about the different lighting for the above photo
Consistency/texture: clear liquid

Smell/scent: no scent

Application/how to use: apply to the base of the upper eyelashes using the applicator brush. The eye should be completely clean of any makeup or eye creams. Start from the inner corner of the eye outwards, directly on the base of your eyelashes. Use once daily in the evening before bedtime.

How often do you use: once every evening

Effectivenesss: you can tell by the picture above

Packaging: sleek, thin, light, travel-friendly.

Whole product lasted how long: I have been using it for more than a month now and there is still quite a bit of product in it. So I would say roughly 2-3 months.

Would you recommend to others: yes especially those with weak, thin and brittle lashes.

Personal experience using it: I find that after using this serum for a week, I do notice a slight difference on my lashes. They did grow longer but this serum doesn't volumize my lashes. I noticed the results after a week then the length of my lashes maintain the same and doesn't grow longer anymore. But this could be because my lashes already hit the maximum length of its growth so it stops there. I'm happy that my lashes don't fall as much as it used to anymore. I do believe this serum has helped my lashes a lot. But the price is really scary, so if you just want to strengthen your lashes but not grow them, then Rapidlash has another eyelash serum which is way cheaper, but that serum only does strengthening job. It is also very easy to apply, just like drawing eyeliner but you don't have to care if it's a messy liner or not. It's good as a practice for drawing "eyeliner" though.

Would you repurchase: I might in the future but I would like to try the strengthening lash serum.

Product value/price: €54.99 / $49.95

Where I bought mine: local Boots store

Links for further information: Boots Ireland website (€54.99) , Rapidlash website ($49.95)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for taking the time to read!=)
Hope it helps!=)
If you have try any eyelash serum that works wonders, please let me know down below in the comment section!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments

  1. After using Dermalmd Lash Growth for 3 months, my lashes were longer and thicker. They were as long without mascara as they had been with mascara before I started using it. I even had a couple bare spots where lashes grew in. It doesn't take much and the tube lasted 3 months with everyday use just as promised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you hyaluronic acid serum

    ReplyDelete

  3. Such a nice post about vit c serum because its mostly used in skin treatment creams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, This was a really nice post, I landed here because my mom just got an eyelash extension today and I was getting more info about it. I must say this was a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment