Daiso Eyelash Curler Review

Hey pretties=)
So I found out that you guys actually love reading post about Daiso makeup.
Since Christmas is coming and for those of you guys who wished for more Daiso makeup posts.
I'm gonna grant your wish and here it is!=)
Today's post is gonna be about the Daiso Eyelash Curler.
And I have to apologize to you guys because this is my last Daiso makeup post for this year until next May because I don't own anymore Daiso makeup and I never knew you guys love it so much!
Thank you guys for your support!=)
Since we don't have Daiso in Ireland so when I'm going back to my hometown, Malaysia during next May for my entire summer holiday, I'm definitely gonna purchase more Daiso makeup since you guys love it so much!=)
It's cheap and affordable but I'm not really sure whether you can get it at anywhere since there's no Daiso store in Ireland=(
My previous Daiso makeup post: Daiso Eyebrow Pencil

I didn't puchase any Daiso makeup for over a year now and I'm missing them!
I don't usually go Daiso just to purchase their makeup since their price is so cheap and I can't read any words or labels on the packaging so it's kinda risky.
But my first Daiso makeup purchase is the one that I'm going to review about!=)

Here are a few pictures of the eyelash curler=)
Front

Back

Side


This last picture here is basically just showing you how "big" (the gap) does it open.
Did you guys know what is the main/ highlight point of this eyelash curler?
I'll give you a second to guess=)
If you guess it's pink, then you are correct!=)
Seriously, who can resist pink eyelash curler?
This is my first ever eyelash curler that I own and I do love it a lot!
It curls my eyelashes really well.
But seriously, you can't comment much about an eyelash curler.
It doesn't breaks my lashes or pull them out and all sorts of things.
It's just an eyelash curler and it does curl my lashes and that's the only thing that I search for in an eyelash curler.
So I do highly recommend you guys to try it if you are beginner wanted to start using makeup and can't splurge on high-end or even drugstore then go for the Daiso eyelash curler!=)
It's all based on my honest opinions.
I've had this eyelash curler for over 2 years now and I'm absolutely still loving it and it's still in my makeup drawer.
I bought new ones from different brands but I still kept on using this because I love this eyelash curler so much!=)

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading!=)
And ohhh!!! I'm gonna do a comparison between the Daiso eyelash curler and the Etude House eyelash curler since they are so similar!
But that won't be up that soon because I'm still trying the Etude House eyelash curler.
So yeah!=)
Hope you enjoy my review=)
X.O.X.O

Comments