The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate Review

Hey friends!=)
So today's review is all about this serum from 'The Body Shop'.



I've been recommended this serum by The Body Shop sales assistant. I was looking for a hydrating serum at that time. The sales assistant told me that this is their most hydrating serum among all of the other serums. This serum came in 2 sizes, 30ml and 50ml. I bought the 30ml because I wasn't sure whether my skin will like it or not since my skin reacts pretty badly to most serums after my severe allergic reaction. So in this post, you will find out on how my skin reacts to this serum.

Claims:
A quickly-absorbed, non-sticky concentrate, that leaves your skin feeling instantly softer. Skin looks fresher, smoother, more luminous and tightened in 5 days.

Ingredients: listed on their website which is linked at the very bottom of this post

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 6/10






Consistency/texture: gel-like liquid

Smell/scent: perfume-y scent, very strong fragrance

Feel: very lightweight

Application/how to use: depress the dropper slowly while the bottle is closed. This prevents any air entering the pipette and ensures the optimal amount of product is dispensed. Depress 2-3 drops onto fingertips and pat gently over the face and neck.

How often do I use: every other day

Packaging: small and easy to travel with.

Sizes: 30ml, 50ml

Product life span: 12 months

Would I recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: This is a very lightweight and fast-absorbing serum. If it is summer right now in your country or if you dislike thick serum that takes very long to absorb into the skin, then this is perfect for you. I do like this serum but I gave such a rating is because of the scent. I personally have very sensitive and allergy prone skin. This serum is too fragrant, it has a blend of different flower extracts with some parfum which makes the whole scent too fragrance-like. I can't use it everyday as I will get some sensitivity to it. So if you have extremely sensitive skin, then please stay far away from this. Other than that, it is quite a nice serum to use. But it is quite pricey.

Would I repurchase: not for now

Product value/price: 30ml-RM16X.XX / 50ml-RM235.50

Where I bought mine: The Body Shop store, Malaysia

Links for further information: The Body Shop website Malaysia

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
Question of the day: What's your favorite serum?
X.O.X.O

Comments