St. Ives Nourish & Soothe Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion Review

Hey guys!=)
So today's review is about a body lotion from 'St. Ives'.


I've always wanted to try St. Ives body products for so long especially their body lotion since I heard one of the Youtubers (I couldn't remember the name because it was years ago) I watched raving about it. But at that time which was a few years ago, while I was still living in Ireland I couldn't get hold of it because apparently they don't sell body products from this brand over in Ireland. To be honest with you, I was pretty sad at that time. But since I've moved back to Malaysia last year, while I was browsing the drugstore one day and I saw it on the display, I was extremely happy and excited. They have a wide range of scents/flavors with different ingredients for you to choose and I chose this orange one because this was the exact body lotion that the Youtuber recommended.

Claims:
Wrap your skin in rich, soothing hydration. This creamy, non-greasy formula containing oatmeal and shea butter intensely hydrates the skin for immediate relief while working to restore its natural moisture balance. Apply daily to achieve the soft, smooth, healthy look and feel that your skin deserves. Gently soothes skin, restoring its natural radiance.

Ingredients: listed on their website which is linked at the very bottom of this post

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 8/10



Consistency/texture: lotion

Smell/scent: couldn't describe the actual scent but is quite a sweet and buttery scent

Feel: lightweight but moisturising

Application/how to use: Squeeze 1-2 pumps of lotion into your palms & spread all over body. Rub in small circular motions with gentle pressure to awaken your skin.

How often do I use: every night before bed

Effectiveness: great!

Packaging: pretty big so not really good for travelling but it came with a non-lockable pump so is quite convenient to use.

Sizes: one size I believe (621ml)

Whole product lasted how long: at least 3 months with once a day use

Would I recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: I really like this body lotion even though it is lightweight but it feels very moisturizing on the skin. It is non-sticky and fast-absorbing so you don't have to stand in your bathroom naked for ages to wait for it to be absorbed into your skin. It is also suitable for sensitive skin since oatmeal is supposed to be great for helping sensitive skin. I always stock up when it is on sale because I just don't like to buy things with their full price and you should too if you wanted to try it.

Would I repurchase: yes and already did!

Product value/price: RM29.90

Where I bought mine: Watsons store, Malaysia

Links for further information: St. Ives website, Watsons Malaysia website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
Question of the day: What is the body lotion you are using right now?
X.O.X.O

Comments

Post a Comment