Curel UV Protection Essence SPF30 PA+++ Review

Hey loves!=)
I'm very excited about today's product review because it's something amazing!



If you guys have been following my blog for quite some time, you will know that I'm constantly hunting for good physical sunscreen. I've definitely found a few that I like, but at the same time I don't mind continue discovering other good physical sunscreens. I've been wanting to try products from this brand for soooooooooooo long because I know that this is a Japan brand that is focused on developing products for sensitive skin. I've heard a lot of good things about this brand and finally Watsons, Malaysia decided to carry this brand. Thank god! But I found out that not all Watsons store sell products from this brand, it's only available in larger Watsons store as for now.

Claims:
The Ceramide functioning ingredient and Eucalyptus extract penetrate deeply into the stratum corneum to replenish Ceramide loss, strengthtening skin against external irritations. It prevents skin damages such as dryness, redness, burning sensation, dark spots and freckles. Non-sticky, silky light texture leaves skin smooth, comfortable and thoroughly moisturised. Can be used as a makeup base. So gentle it can be used on baby's skin. Fragrance-free, Non-chemical sunscreen, Allergy-tested, Colorant-free, Alcohol-free (ethyl alcohol-free), Non-comedogenic tested, Patch tested on sensitive skin sufferers. 

Ingredients:
Water(Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Cetyl-PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Dextrin Palmitate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Petrolatum, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tromethamine, PEG-400, Agar, Disodium EDTA, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, BHT, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 9/10



Consistency/texture: gel-cream

Smell/scent: no scent

Feel: very comfortable on skin

Application/how to use: apply gently over face and body and spread evenly. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming, or toweling. Cleanse thoroughly during face & body wash.

How often do I use: every day

Packaging: nice, sleek packaging. Travel-friendly. Not messy at all since the squeezy tube is very controllable.

Sizes: one size 50g

Whole product lasted how long: at least 3 months

Would I recommend to others: yes!

Personal experience using it: This sunscreen is so underrated. I feel like it deserves more attention. I am absolutely loving this sunscreen right now. Even though I don't usually like cream sunscreen as they will feel slightly heavy on the skin. But this sunscreen makes my skin feel super comfortable. It feels like I didn't apply anything at all to my skin. It is a physical sunscreen so obviously it will have white cast but it doesn't make you look ghostly so don't worry.  If you have sensitive skin like me, I highly recommend this sunscreen to you. I'm not sure about those who have oily skin will be suitable or not but you could try it. I will apply a light layer of powder on my T-zone after applying this sunscreen because my T-zone will produce oil throughout the day. I find that with this sunscreen, my T-zone starts to get oily after about 4-5 hours. So better watch out if your skin is oily. But, this sunscreen is super gentle that they even claim that you can use it on babies! I'm so happy that Watsons store finally carry this brand and I would try out more of the products from this brand and review it for you guys, so stay tuned!

Would I repurchase: already did!

Product value/price: RM84.80

Where I bought mine: Watsons store, Malaysia

Links for further information: Curel website Malaysia, Watsons website Malaysia

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
Question of the day: What is your favorite sunscreen?
X.O.X.O

Comments

Post a Comment