The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Refreshingly Purifying Shampoo Review

Aloha!=)
So today's review is a shampoo from 'The Body Shop'.


The last time I tried hair care products from them is the Ginger Shampoo and that is quite long ago. I actually went into their store to get the ginger shampoo but it was out of stock everywhere. The salesgirl told me that their warehouse is out of stock of that shampoo and recommended me to try this green tea shampoo. She told me it is the same thing as the ginger shampoo just the scent is different because not everyone likes ginger scent. Clearly I know that they are two different products because the description on the packaging on both products are totally different, but I told myself to give it a chance.

Claims:
Enriched with revitalising Japanese green tea, our refreshing shampoo cleanses and removes impurities, basking your hair and scalp in an invigoratingly fresh feeling. For normal hair. Refreshes and purifies the hair and scalp. 100% vegetarian. Formulated without silicones and colourants.

Ingredients: the full ingredient list is available on their website which is linked at the very bottom of this post

Hair type: normal hair

Rate: 7/10


Consistency/texture: clear gel-like consistency

Smell/scent: artificial green tea

Application/how to use: massage into wet hair, rinse thoroughly and repeat as needed.

How often do I use: every day (once a day)

Effectiveness: average

Packaging: love the new packaging design a lot. Thumbs up from me

Sizes: 2 sizes (250ml / 400ml)

Whole product lasted how long: at least 3 months

Product life span: 12 months

Would I recommend to others: maybe

Personal experience using it: I like this shampoo as it cleanses my hair without stripping the moisture of my hair. Some shampoos will leaves your hair super dry and hay-feeling whereas some shampoos will leaves your hair super soft and silky like your hair has been coated with a layer of conditioner. I personally dislike those types of shampoos. I prefer something that will cleanse my scalp and hair but doesn't leave your hair hay-like and gives your hair fake softness. This shampoo does non of those which is pretty good to me. The scent is pleasant as well. The only downside is you have to use quite a lot of it to really cleanse your scalp and hair. It does foam up pretty quickly and easily but you have to use a decent amount to achieve that. 

Would I repurchase: if the ginger one is out of stock again, I would buy this one

Product value/price: RM39 (250ml) / RM56 (400ml)

Where I bought mine: The Body Shop store, Malaysia

Links for further information: The Body Shop Malaysia website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading.
Question of the day: What is your current favorite shampoo?
X.O.X.O

Comments

Post a Comment