Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Gel Review

Hello friends!=)
So today's review is about this eyebrow mascara from 'Maybelline'.


I remembered when this brow gel first launched, it made such a huge impact on the social media platform because every single person was literally talking about this brow gel. So I, myself wanted to try it too. But I only use clear brow gel as I have thick and bushy brows. I have been on the hunt for this brow gel for sooooooooo long! Despite all the bad reviews online, I still wanted to try it. I wanted the clear gel and it's super hard to find because all of the drugstores seem like they don't carry it. I immediately bought it when I saw it was the one and only left on the counter.

Claims:
Sculpts and tints brows for up to 12 hours. This eyebrow gel mascara tames and fills unruly brows for sculpted, full eyebrows.

Ingredients: on their website which is linked at the very bottom of this post

Rate: 2/10



Available shades: 5 shades

Application/how to use: use curved sculpting brush to apply onto eyebrows in light upward strokes. Follow along brow contour.

How often do I use: every day

Effectiveness: bad

Packaging: light and easy to travel with

Sizes: one size 6.5ml

Product life span: 6 months

Would you recommend to others: no

Personal experience using it: You can't get this product in Malaysia yet and I'm not sure whether will Maybelline launch this product in Malaysia or not. Anyway, to me, this product is pretty much useless. I felt sorry to Maybelline but I have to be honest here. It doesn't do anything to my brows at all. The brow wand doesn't even pick up any gel from the tube at all. I'm not sure whether did I get the bad one or what because this brow gel literally does nothing to my brows. It didn't set my brows and make them stay in place either. So I really don't find the point of repurchasing or recommending this product. It is quite expensive as well for a drugstore brow gel.

Would you repurchase: absolutely no!

Product value/price: €8.49

Where I bought mine: Boots store, Grafton Street

Links for further information: Maybelline website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!
Question of the day: What is your current brow gel?
X.O.X.O

Comments