Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1.0 Twice A Day Exfoliator Review

Hey loves!=)
So today's review is a toner from 'Clinique'.


I bought this toner when it first launched. I really wanted to try out Clinique's toner for awhile now, but most of their toners seem to have alcohol in it so I've been waiting for them to come out with a toner without alcohol. Finally! They came out with one which is this one! It is supposed to be a clarifying toner and exfoliator 2 in 1. So you can basically ditch your regular exfoliator and use this to replace it.

Claims:
Dermatologist-developed, alcohol-free formula helps reveal fresher skin. Mild, non-drying lotion soothes, de-flakes, smooths, protects natural moisture. Leaves skin radiant and ready for treatments to follow.

Ingredients: 
water/aqua/eau, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, dipropylene glycol, biosaccharide gum-1, butylene glycol, acetyl glucosamine, glycerin, sucrose, salicylic acid, caffeine, sodium hyaluronate, polysorbate 20, trehalose, capryloyl glycine, disodium phosphate, trisodium edta, benzoic acid, phenoxyethanol [ILN42266].

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 8/10


Consistency/texture: clear liquid/water

Smell/scent: strong chemical scent

Feel: very lightweight on skin

Application/how to use: Use twice a day, morning and night after cleansing. Apply with a cotton ball, sweeping gently over face and neck. For external use only. Avoid eye area and lips. Follow with a moisturiser.

How often do you use: once a day at night

Effectiveness: thumbs up from me

Packaging: I like everything about the packaging except one thing. The hole to pour this toner out is way too big! I think they should make the hole smaller so that we don't waste the product. I really hope that Clinique will do something about this. But other than that, the packaging is fine to me.

Sizes: one size 200ml

Whole product lasted how long: about 4 months with just once a day use

Product life span: 24 months

Would you recommend to others: yes

Personal experience using it: I love this toner so much! I was looking for a toner like this for so long! A toner that is alcohol-free but clarifying at the same time and not as drying as most clarifying toners out there that just suck every single bit of oil and moisture out of your skin. I used to have quite a lot of blemishes on my skin and my skin never look smooth. But this toner helped my skin so much that it smooths out the texture of my skin and control my blemishes. Now, I don't really get big, red, under the skin blemishes or bumps anymore. The most blemish I would get is just those small ones that would just go away in 2-3 days time. So I highly recommend for whoever that has blemish-prone skin. This toner will really help you a lot. But I have dry skin so I just use it at night because if I use it day and night, my skin will feel super dry. Overall, I highly recommend for blemish-prone, combination and oily skin. Dry skin people can use it as well but use once a day is enough.

Would you repurchase: yes

Product value/price: £16.50

Where I bought mine: feelUnique.com

Links for further information: Clinique UK website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!
Hope it helps.
X.O.X.O

Comments