E45 Dry Scalp Shampoo Review

Hey guys!=)
So today's review is a shampoo from the brand, 'E45'.


E45 is a dermatological brand so it's not your typical drugstore brand but their products are sold in Boots drugstores and they are placed at the "dermatological brand" area where Cetaphil products are placed as well. So in my nearest Boots, they are placed at the very back end where the pharmacy area is. I need to tell you guys a lil' bit about my hair and scalp condition. I have dry, itchy, irritated, problematic scalp. My hair is very fine, flat, brittle, soft and thin. I have to say I do not have the healthiest scalp and hair so it is very hard for me to find a good shampoo. I've tried tons of drugstore shampoo but they all made my scalp super itchy and irritated. So I decided to give this a try since it's a dermatological brand, I kinda have high hopes on it.

Claims: 
E45 the dry skin experts have developed a shampoo especially formulated with a unique combination of ingredients to provide effective relief and gentle cleansing for dry, itchy, flaky scalps while protecting your hair to give it life, body and shine.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Laureth-6, Laureth-2, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Climbazole, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate.

Hair type: all hair types especially dry, itchy scalps and dandruff hair

Rate: 7/10


Consistency/texture: thick liquid

Smell/scent: smells like some type of weird chemical mixed caffeine/coffee scent

Application/how to use: apply to wet hair and massage into the scalp, rinse, repeat as necessary. Suitable for regular use on all hair types.

How often do you use: every time I wash my hair which is every other day

Effectiveness: thumbs up from me!

Packaging: simple and nice packaging.

Sizes: one size 200ml

Whole product lasted how long: 4 months

Product life span: 12 months

Would you recommend to others: yes for dry, itchy and irritated scalp

Personal experience using it: I actually do like this shampoo. It makes my scalp non-drying, non-itchy and non-irritated. But there are 2 things I do not like about this shampoo. First, it doesn't cleanse my hair that well. I still notice some dandruff sticking on my roots after washing my hair with this shampoo. Second and last, I do not like the fake softness that this shampoo left on my hair. I know probably you guys will disagree with me on this because people love that the shampoo makes their hair feel super soft and smooth but I personally do not like it. I feel like it's not cleaning my hair, it feels more like coating a layer of wax on my hair. It scares me because I do not want to be putting tons of layers of that shampoo on my hair because you can't really wash off the fake softness that it gives so that's personally a downside for me. But my scalp doesn't feel itchy and irritated anymore which is amazing because usually other shampoo makes my scalp super itchy even after I washed it.

Would you repurchase: maybe or maybe not because I really do not like the fake softness that it gives

Product value/price: €7.79

Where I bought mine: local Boots store

Links for further information: E45 website, Boots Ireland website (€7.79)

That's it guys!=)
Hope it helps.
Any good shampoo to recommend for me?
X.O.X.O

Comments

Post a Comment