Loreal Kids Tangle Tamer Review

Hi loves!=)
*A small spoiler before you read all of my opinions about it;)*
So today's review is about this AMAZING detangler from 'Loreal'.


This detangler is not from any prestige/ high-end/ over-the-counter brands but from the drugstore kids section!
Why I bought this?
It's because I was searching for a detangler for ages in the drugstore and couldn't seem to find it until one day I saw this on one of the shelves in Boots!
I heard good things about this detangler and Mrslolalynn who is an awesome Youtuber raves about it.
She uses it on her kids and she repurchased countless bottles of it so I was thinking it must be super good if not why did she repurchased over and over and over?!
So I decided to try it myself and do a little test and here is the review about this kids detangler from 'Loreal'.

But first, let's see what it claims:
Tangle Tamer with a Burst of Sweet Pear's spray-on conditioning formula detangles any type of hair in a flash. For use on wet or dry hair, it tackles the craziest knots and tames bed head, leaving hair clean and shiny all day!

Ingredients:
Aqua/Water, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Oleyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L C43795/1).

Rate: 8/10

As you can tell by the rating, I actually love this tangle tamer!=)
I'm so happy that I found and tried it because it seriously works!
It's not like those detanglers out there that just claim a lot of things but doesn't works at all.
This detangler here doesn't claims much, but it works!
I love products that actually works, so do you and everyone!
I usually towel-dried my hair before spraying it to my hair.
If you have hair that gets tangled very easily especially after shower then you should try this.
The only downside about this product is that you need to spray a lot for it to really work.
I find that I finish it pretty fast but it's very cheap as in price so I'm not really worried about that.
Oohhhh!!! One last thing, I think they have changed the packaging of this product so mine is probably the older version because when I bought this detangler, I saw the other one in different packaging right beside the one I bought.
So don't worry if you got a different packaging than mine, it's the same thing=)
Overall, this hair detangler really works and if you are finding something cheap and does its job at the same time then no fear......this is probably the product you're finding for=)

Links for further information:
Link: Loreal US website
Link: Boots Ireland website (€2.99)
Link: Loreal UK website

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
I hope you find it helpful!=)
Comment down below any other detanglers that you love!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments