Garnier Cleansing Water vs Loreal Micellar Solution

Hey loves!=)
It's another comparison post!=)
I hope you guys are excited because it's been such a long time since my last comparison blog post.


I've been testing both of these micellar water for quite a few months now so it's time for me to tell you guys my opinions on it.
First off, this is the general overview of both of these products.



So as you can tell by the comparison, they are actually pretty similar.
No huge difference between both of them even the ingredients are the exact same except that there are in different order.
And I somehow heard from someone on Youtube said that the ingredients order will make a product different from each other because it might go in order of how much each ingredient consists in ascending order.
That's one of the reason why I decided to try both of them.

I first bought the Garnier one and absolutely love and adore it!
It lasted for ages because it's 400ml and I use it daily to remove sunscreen as well as makeup if I'm wearing any.
It removes all of my makeup and I don't suggest to just remove your makeup with only this cleansing water without washing your face with a cleanser because if you want your face to be absolutely squeaky clean then always use a cleanser just in case there's any leftover.
But I must say that the Garnier one is more easier to remove mascara or eye makeup in general, I don't really need to rub or tug my eye area whereas the Loreal one, I really need to rub my eyelashes to take off my mascara.

When I was almost done with the Garnier one, I was thinking about trying different brand's of cleansing water and I came across the Loreal one since it's kinda like a "twin" of the Garnier one.
My mind immediately "click!" and I told myself I have to do a comparison post on my blog.
I like the Loreal one as well but not as much as I love the Garnier one.

Why I prefer the Garnier one more than the Loreal one?
So they are both supposed to be non-stripping for your skin which means that after applying the product to your face, you won't feel tightness or dryness at all.
They both don't make my skin feel tight at all.
But, I prefer the Garnier one a little bit better because I find that the Loreal one, if I leave my skin a little too long after I apply that product, my skin will feel a little uncomfortable.
My skin feels "matte" and I don't really like the feeling of overly "matte".
Whereas the Garnier one doesn't leaves my skin feeling that way.
My skin feels moisturize after using it.
That's the reason why I prefer the Garnier one because other than that, they are exactly the same.
They remove makeup equally well and doesn't sting my eyes at all.
I do recommend both of them and I did heard and saw mixed reviews where some of them prefer the Loreal one better.
So it really depends on how your skin likes it.
If you have normal to dry skin, I would suggest the Garnier one.
If you have oily skin, probably you will like the Loreal one better because it leaves your skin "matte".
But these are all my personal opinions on them.

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments