Eubos Sensitive Hand Repair & Care Hand Cream Review

Hi friends=)
So today's review is about a hand cream from a brand I've never heard and try before.


Before I comment anything about this hand cream, I need to say this first.
I'm so disappointed with the drugstore in Malaysia called Watson.
I walked into the store in search for a hand cream but I was so surprised that there was none except for this one that I'm about to talk about.
So I have no other choice but to pick this up.
It costs about RM22.?? for this 75ml hand cream which I think is pretty expensive.

Anyway, let's see what it claims:
Regenerates and protects delicate skin. With biomimetic moisturizing ingredients plus multi-active vitamin complex. For beautiful, smooth hands.

Rate: 7/10

I must admit that it is a moisturizing hand cream.
It does provide enough moisture and you don't need a lot for both of your hands.



It's not a thick cream but more like a lotion consistency.
It makes my hands very smooth and soft but it doesn't really last through hand wash.
It is a really nice hand cream but for the price, I wouldn't repurchase it.
It does moisturize my eczema fingers pretty nicely so I do like it a lot.
I don't have much to say about this hand cream since it doesn't really claim anything.
I do recommend this hand cream if you have dry hands and if you can afford it.
I'm not really sure where I can get this online but I believe you can get it in any Watson which is a drugstore in Asia countries.
Not sure whether if it is available in all Asia countries but I believe it is.

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. phs Ireland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment