Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara Review

Hey my lovely friends!=)
So today's makeup review is gonna be a brow gel from the very affordable brand, 'Essence'.



Rate: 8/10

I'm very sorry that the picture above is so big, it's because I wanna let you guys see the how the brush looks like and you can only see it when I put it in X-Large size.
Anyway, this is a clear brow and lash gel but I only use it on my brows.
Like who's gonna use it on their lashes when they had use it on their brows?
Mine is probably super gross right now since I did fill in my brows with a coloured brow pencil and then coat it with this brow gel so it kinda gets the colour on the brush.
I probably don't recommend using this on your lashes because it's quite wet and it takes quite some time to really dry and sets.
I really do like this as a brow gel because when it sets, it sets for the whole day long.
I don't think it's waterproof so watch out for the rain or anything that will make your brows wet.
It's cheap as in price wise and I mean, you can't really complain on a $3 brow gel.
If you are a beginner for brow stuff or if you wanted to try any brow gel but not wanting to spend a lot on it, then go for this!=)
You will not regret it!=)
You can get it at any drugstore even Primark sells them too!=)

Links for further information:
Link: Essence website
Link: Ulta website ($2.99)
Link: Priceline website ($3.50)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments

  1. If you want darker eyebrows, you can use eyebrow makeup such as powder, gel, pomade, or pencils. There are many color options for eyebrow makeup so it is important to choose a color that best matches your hair. For red hair, choose a color similar to your hair, but slightly ashier if you have pink tones in your skin.
    Buy Essence Make Me Brow Gel mascara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment