Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Review

Hey people=)
So today's review is a deodorant and I know it's rare that people review deodorant.
But recently, I've tried another new deodorant (review coming soon) and I kinda compared it to this one so I have quite a lot of things to talk about.



I kinda compared this with my current organic deodorant that I'm using.
Organic and drugstore deodorant has huge difference!
What's the difference?
Okay, grab yourself a cup of coffee, tea or any beverages and let's get started.
So firstly, I'm calling it the Dove deodorant and the organic deodorant so that you guys won't get confused by it.

The Dove deodorant claims to have 0% alcohol, 48 hours protection and it's also an anti-perspirant whereas the organic deodorant is just a natural deodorant and doesn't claims much.

So there's a difference between a deodorant and an anti-perspirant.
What's the difference?
The difference is that a deodorant only provides you nice smelling armpits but doesn't prevents you from sweating. However, anti-perspirant is the one that prevents you from sweating like crazy!!

The Dove deodorant that I bought(in the picture above) was actually a travel size spray deodorant.
I wanted to try spray deodorant for a long long time because I thought it will be very convenient for me since I'm such a lazy person.
But after I've try it, I don't recommend and won't buy anymore spray deodorant because it doesn't really focus on your armpits.
I normally spray deodorant right after I bath and you need to hold 15cm away and remember to shake before you spray it and you guys know how sprays work, it kinda sprays to my fresh wash hair, my body, my face, everywhere!!!!
Urghhhh!!!
I don't like it!

The Dove deodorant itself is actually a good product since it makes my armpits smells nice and prevents them from sweating.
BUT!!!!
The only problem and reason why I switch to organic deodorant is because anti-perspirant contains an aluminium substance that prevents you from sweating which can actually cause you breast cancer.
And the Dove deodorant actually has an ingredient called Aluminium Chlorohydrate and that is bad for your breast tissue.
After I've known it, I immediately switch to organic deodorant.
But the problem for organic deodorant is that they don't prevent your armpits from sweat!
I sweat like crazy even though the weather outside is 5 degrees and I walk to school every single day.
I still haven't find any organic deodorant that contains anti-perspirant as well.
If you guys know any of it, please let me know=)
I don't wanna have sweaty armpits every day=(

PS: The review for the organic deodorant will be up soon!=)

Links for further information:
Link: Dove UK website
Link: Superdrug (£1.25)
Link: Boots Ireland (€3.39)

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments