The Body Shop Satsuma Eau De Toilette Review

Hey pretties=)
So today's review is actually a perfume!=)
Surprise surprise=)


I don't really do reviews on perfumes but I made an exception for this one=)
I love love love this perfume!=)
Okay, so I don't really splurge or buy perfumes.
Probably I'm the only girl in this world that doesn't buy perfumes like Gucci, Chloe, Chanel, etc.
I love their scent but I really can't afford it because most of them costs at least €40 and above.
Kinda sad though because you can't go to Boots and ask for a perfume sample because they don't provide at my nearest Boots.
But after using this perfume, I'm never ever going to buy any high-end perfumes because this is so GOOD!!!
It costs less than £10 and it is 30ml which can last me for at least half a year even if I use it every single day.
If I can, I would like to drown myself in this perfume.
I have an obsession with the Satsuma and Honey scent from 'The Body Shop'.
Unfortunately, they don't have the Honey-scented perfume.
If they have it, I'll definitely buy it!=)
It smells literally and truly like oranges!=)
I love them!
If you don't like oranges, then don't even smell it.
But most of you guys love it, even Essiebutton loves it too!=)
(PS: I'm not sure about Essiebutton's name is, that's her channel name, but I guess she's called Estee?)
I love her and she loves the Satsuma scent too! Yay, twins!=)

But this perfume does not last very long since it's Eau De Toilette which means it only last for about 3 to 4 hours.
But it's okay, I still love it very much!=)
I'm obsessed with it!=D

Links for further information:
Link: The Body Shop UK website (£8.50)

So yeah~that's it guys=)
Hope you like it=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments