Rituals Miracle Balm Hand Balm Review

Hey guys=)
So you guys know I'm a hand cream junkie so here's another hand cream review=)


Honestly, I've gone through so so so many hand creams and I'm kinda an "expert" in hand cream.
I've never buy the same hand cream over and over just because I love to try new products!
So I was sent this in my Glossybox December and I'm so thankful because it's a full size product.
And I've never try anything from this brand before, I've heard people talking about this brand but I've never try anything from them before.
So I'm actually very excited when I received it.

Let's see what it claims:
Rich, nourishing hand balm. This luxuriously rich hand balm was specially developed to soothe and calm dry, rough hands. The ingredient Glycerine leaves your hands feeling nourished and soft. Combines the soft scent of nourishing White Lotus, with Ginkgo Biloba which in Japan represents life and strength.

Nourish: Yes
Moisturise: Yes
Healed dry hands: Yes
Soft: Yes
Rate: 7/10

Okay, this is not a bad hand cream but it is not my favorite.
Why?
Because of the scent!
OMG! If you had the chance to go to any store that carries Rituals, go and have a sniff!
You will faint immediately!
It's not the good way of faint but the bad way of faint.
The scent smells so disgusting! 
It makes my head dizzy everytime I put this on.
I literally have to put my hands away from my nose so that I don't smell it everytime I apply it.
I'm not kidding guys, it really smells really bad.
I think it's because of the white lotus and ginkgo biloba.
I will never ever buy anything that contains those 2 scents.



It is very thick and creamy and it does moisturize as well as nourish my hands really well.
It leaves my hands very soft and smooth.
But if you guys don't know, I have eczema fingers and I need hand creams that are slightly creamier and greasier to keep them moisturize longer.
So this hand cream is not the ideal hand cream if you have eczema fingers like me.
I do recommend if you guys have fine, normal hands.
And also if you can stand the scent of it.
I won't purchase this hand cream ever in the future because of the scent.
Scent is actually a big thing for me and my products.
They need to smell nice in order for me to keep on repurchase.
But!! This is NOT a bad hand cream!

Links for further information:
Link: Rituals website (€10)
Link: Bath & Unwind (€12.04)

That's it guys!=)
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments