Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Concentrated Hand Cream Review

Hey lovelies=)
So today's review is about a hand cream from a drugstore brand called 'Neutrogena'.
I love to try new hand creams because I haven't discover any hand cream that is best for eczema.
I have eczema on my fingers so I need super moisturizing hand creams to moisturize my hands.
I tried so many hand creams before but somehow I missed out this one in the drugstore.
I decided to buy it one day because I was running low on the current hand cream that I was using.
And here it is......


Ta da........!!!!!
It is the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Concentrated Hand Cream.
This is the one with the original scent and they have another one without any scent.
So if you don't like scented hand cream, go for that.
I heard a lot of good things about this hand cream so I have slightly higher expectations from this hand cream.
But sadly, I was unable to finish this hand cream.
Why?
Keep on reading and you'll find out why=)

Let's see what it claims:
Neutrogena Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands. This clinically proven, highly concentrated formula rapidly heals dry hands. It noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin. Hands feel soft and smooth after just one application. It's long-lasting, glycerin-rich and concentrated.

Soft: Yes
Smooth: Yes
Heals: Yes
Long-lasting: Not sure
Rate: 7/10

This hand cream is very nice for your hands if you have very dry hands.
It instantly moisturizes your dry hands but of course you don't get the results in a day.
I don't have super dry hands but I have eczema on my fingers which makes my fingers very dry and sometimes they bleed if they are too dry.
This hand cream doesn't really works for eczema hands and fingers.
But it is definitely a nice hand cream if your hands are absolutely fine, no eczema and other problems then this will works great for your hands just as an additional moisture booster for your hands.


I know you can barely see the hand cream but it is very thick so you have to really work it on your hands and distribute the hand cream evenly to your hands.
I like the kinda clear, transparent, no color sort of looking of this hand cream.
It locks the moisturize into your skin very nicely.
I didn't get to finish this hand cream because a friend of mine actually asked me one day while we were just chatting about random things and he asked me to introduce a hand cream for him because the skin between his fingers (I don't know what that part is called) are so dry and flaky.
So I gave him mine which is this Neutrogena hand cream to try and I did tell him that if that hand cream doesn't works then I'll give you another one to try.
But it turns out that this hand cream did really works on his dry, flaky skin so if you guys have the same problem then you should probably check it out=)

Before
After
The 'before and after' pictures are pictures from the friend that I mentioned just now.
I gave this hand cream for him to try and I did asked him to send me 'before and after' pictures of his hands.
I know you guys probably can't see it really well but you get what I mean;)
Overall, it is a budget-friendly hand cream so I do recommend you guys to try it if you need a good drugstore hand cream=)

Links for further information:
Link: Neutrogena website ($4.99)
Link: Boots Ireland (€4.49)
Link: Boots UK (£3.85)

That's it guys=)
Hope you like it and thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments