Listerine Total Care 6 Benefits in 1 Review

Hey guys=)
Today's review is a little bit odd because I don't usually blog about mouthwash.
But!!!!
Yes I know I'm weird because this is my first time trying a mouthwash! OMG!
Can you believe it?
I don't use mouthwash at all for the entire life that I've been alive because maybe I'm just too lazy to add in an extra step to my night time routine and also maybe I'm just not willing to spend extra money on mouthwash.
But that's the past, I've no reason why but one day like normal days, watching my youtube videos and I saw so many youtubers use mouthwash in their daily routine so I decided to try one.


I actually grabbed the biggest tube of this mouthwash, they came in like 3 different sizes, small, medium and large but on second thought, I decided to go for the travel size because what if I don't like it and how am I gonna deal with the rest of it.
Eventually I got the travel size so if you guys are like me, wanted to try a mouthwash then I recommend you guys to go for the travel size of the mouthwash first.
The mouthwash that I got is the 'Total Care 6 Benefits in 1' version.
They have lots of different types for you to choose.
I chose this one because there are 6 different benefits for your teeth in just 1 bottle of this mouthwash.
I don't have any specific mouthwash that I wanted so I just go for something which is good for keeping my teeth healthy and strong.

Let's see what it claims:
Kill germs. Reduces plague. Freshens breath. Healthy gums. Whitening. Strengthens teeth.

How to use: (only for 95ml)
 Pour 20ml (4 x 5ml teaspoonfuls) into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds, then spit out.

Kill germs: Not sure
Reduces plague: Probably
Freshens breath: No!
Healthy gum: Yes
Whitening: Not really
Strengthens teeth: Not sure
Rate: 7/10

First of all, parts where I wrote 'not sure' is because I can't really tell and notice any difference.
As for reduces plague, probably it will reduces plague but I don't have that kind of problem so can't tell.
The claim that I disagree with the most is freshens breath.
It freshens your breath the moment you spit out the liquid but the next day you woke up, you still have your stinky breath. 
Probably mixed with the mint scent of the mouthwash.
But still stinks!
Healthy gums, yes! I do notice that my gums are healthier.
As for whitening, didn't really notice any difference.


The color of the liquid is purple so don't freak out when you see it.
Also, the directions on how to use this mouthwash is only for the travel size version so if you got the medium or any size bigger than mine, make sure you check on how to use that mouthwash before you start using it.
The first impression for me is bad, maybe it's because I've never use a mouthwash before and there's a tingling feeling in my mouth when I rinse around my teeth and I don't like it.
It's like sharp needles poking my teeth and gums.
So probably I won't purchase any mouthwash after I finish this one because I just don't like the feeling.
Or maybe I will? Who knows~
But is it normal to have that kind of feel?
Or I got a bad one?
Or am I sensitive to this mouthwash?
If you guys are expert or have used mouthwash for a very long time now then tell me how you feel about it?

It's not pricey at all and you can get it at anywhere.
I think all drugstores and most of the supermarkets do have Listerine mouthwash.
You can get it at Boots, Superdrug, Walmart, Target, Tesco Watson, Guardian and many more places.

Links for further information:

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments