Sheet Masks HAUL!!!

Hi guys=)
Today's post is a little bit different=)
You guys probably didn't know that I'm actually obsessed with sheet masks.
I love sheet masks way more better than those tube masks because it's more easier for me.
So it's actually not really a recent haul but I purchased all these sheet masks when I was at Malaysia during May till September.
I purchased everything with my own money and some are gifts from my parents.
Asia countries have so many different kind of sheet masks and I find that Western countries don't really sell sheet masks so you kinda have to order on some Asia online stores so I feel that since I'm at Malaysia during that time so why not pick up some of them.
I tried sheet masks before and absolutely love each and every one of them.
So this time I grab a lot of sheet masks before I came back to Ireland.
This post is actually for those of you out there who isn't familiar with sheet masks and don't know which brand to buy.
So here's a small haul and suggestions for you guys because who doesn't love hauls right?=)
You can purchase each of these sheet masks at Sasa.com if you are not living in Asia.
I have to stop blabbing and let's get into the haul.

PS: I will be doing a separate post for the reviews for each sheet masks, I will link it down below once the review is up!=)

You will see that most of the sheet masks that I purchased are normally for brightening purpose because my skin is quite dull so I need it to help me with that problem.
Firstly if you wanna purchase sheet masks, you gotta know what type of sheet masks are you looking for?
Is it brightening? Anti-blemish? Age-ing skin? Hydration? and many more...
So you need to know what are you looking for then you can survey and check online whether which brand has the kind of sheet masks that you are looking for.
Here are a few favorite brands of mine.


This is the 'BeautyMate Purifying and Brightening Nano Mask'.
It has 7 pieces of sheet masks per box.
It is suitable for all skin types.
Made in Taiwan.
More in depth reviews will be done on a separate post.


This is 'but, Becky' sheet mask.
I purchase this because I wanted to try out something new.
It is not yet to be say as my favorite but definitely not a bad sheet mask.
It has 8 pieces of sheet masks in a box.
3 years of shelf life.
Made in Taiwan.
More in depth reviews will be done on a separate post.


This is the 'My Beauty Diary Lemon Vit-C Mask'.
I have tried a lot of My Beauty Diary sheet masks and this brand is my holy grail brand for sheet masks.
AHMAZING sheet masks!!!
They have a lot of different types of sheet masks as well!
It is suitable for all skin types.
3 years of shelf life.
Made in Taiwan.
More in depth reviews will be done on a separate post.


This is also from the brand called 'My Beauty Diary' and this is their Strawberry Milk Mask.
Just pause for a moment and look at the packaging.
It's HELLO KITTY!!! OMG!!!
I'm not really a Hello Kitty fan but it's so adorable that I have to get it.
My mum actually got this for me as a study gift.
Appreciate it very much!
It has 10 pieces of sheet masks in a box and it came with 5 pink and 5 white packet of sheet masks.
I think this is a very new sheet masks that My Beauty Diary just recently came out.
It is suitable for all skin types.
A perfect gift for anyone who loves Hello Kitty.
3 years of shelf life.
Made in Taiwan.
More in depth reviews will be done on a separate post.

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading=)
OHHH!!! Remember to leave a comment down below telling me which brand of sheet masks you love so that I can try it out;)
The reviews for each sheet masks will be up very soon.
So make sure you subscribe to follow up=)
X.O.X.O

Comments