Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips Review

Hey lovelies=)
Straight to the topic.
Today's post is all about a lip balm.
I never heard of this brand called Dr. Lipp before.
Maybe it's just me, the frog living in the well.
I received this sample from my September glossybox.
I'll put a link down below for you to check out what I got for my September glossybox and I actually got a few bonus so make sure you check it out!


This is the sample size that I got.
As you can see it's very tiny.
Even though when I received this product, there was only a quarter of product left inside the tube, but I still get to use for around 7 to 8 times.
But my opinion was set for this product so that's why I decided to review it even though it's just a sample.
My opinions would not change even if I get a full size tube to try.

Here's what it claims:
Dr. Lipp's original nipple balm for lips' is a cult beauty staple for leaving lips smooth and soft with a glossy sheen. An extremely versatile healing and nourishing multipurpose SOS balm, originally developed as a nipple balm for breast feeding women. Ultra healing and hypoallergenic. Helps healed chapped lips, burns, abrasions, minor incisions, cuticles, eczema and any extreme dry skin patches. It can even be used to mix pigments, eye glitter, shaping eyebrows and last minute shoe polish!


Heal chapped lips: Yes || Others: Not sure
Moisture: Yes
Scent/Fragrance: No scent
Lasting power: Very very long!
Rate: 7/10



Well~I'm quite okay with this product.
It is very very thick and the texture is like honey.
It's like applying honey to your lips.


It leaves a glossy finish which I quite like because it's like you actually apply a layer of clear lipgloss on your lips.
It stays on your lips for the whole day!


As you can see, it really looks like you had apply a layer of lipgloss on your lips.
The moisture of this product is quite good.
Unfortunately I have super-hard-to-deal-with-lips!
Till now there's not a single lip balm that heals my super cracked and chapped lips.
Even this product doesn't works as well!
But it's just my lips only getting so hard to deal with because I have sensitive lips that cracked and chapped super bad even if the weather is 24 Degree Celcius!
Arghhhhh! Hate it!
But I do recommend for you guys out there to try because it is really good.
You can use it not only on your lips but your nipples if you are currently breast feeding, it's very good for you.
You can also mix it in your pigments, glitters, shaping your eyebrows and polish your shoes because it's glossy and shiny.
The price for this product is quite expensive.
The full size of the product is actually 11.50 pounds for 15ml.


So yeah~think about it!=)
I got not much to say for this product.
That's all=)
Thanks to you guys for reading this post!=)
Make sure you subscribe and comment to show your support!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments