Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair Review

Hi beauties:)
Those who are reading this post must be a girl, lady or women right?
If you are not then hi handsomey=)
Haha~welcome welcome:)

Gonna talk about Dermalogica intensive eye repair on this post.
So I had recently just finished using my Dermalogica intensive eye repair and I decided to share with you all my experience, thoughts and opinions on this product:)
So focus and you shall know more about this product.
No offense to anyone=)
Enjoy~=)


So this is how it looks like.
It's very small but you can use up to a month or two.
I use it everyday and I finished it within two months.

It claims that it target dehydration lines around the eyes with this ultra-rich, hydrating eye cream. Vitamin A, Wild Yam Extract and Pro-Vitamin B5 help combat signs of premature aging and damage, as skin-replenishing phytonutrients help increase elasticity and smooth skin texture. Vitamins C and E plus Grape Seed Extract shield the delicate eye area against further environmental damage. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.


Ultra-rich: Yes
Hydrating: Not really
Increase elasticity: Not really
Smooth skin texture: Yes
No artificial fragrances and colors: Yes
Rate: 6/10

So as you can see, the eye cream is not bad but not the best. 
Personally, I find that this eye cream doesn't works on me and it drys out my eye area.
It doesn't works on those with eye bags or dark circles people also.
But no offense again because it's my personal opinion and my personal experience on it.
Some people find it good but some don't.
So I'm one of those who's standing at the "don't" side.

Another big problem is that the lack of hydrating part of my eye area, I always find hard to apply makeup because it always makes my eye area looks cakey whenever I apply concealer especially the part where it is nearer to the inner corner part of my eye.

It doesn't really does the hydrating work.
So if you are planning to buy this, think twice or thrice and maybe go and read more reviews about this product before you invest your money on it because this product is not cheap too.
It's about $49.00 in US
I don't recommend those who have eye bags and dark circles friends to buy this.
No offense again=)
It really doesn't works on everyone. 

I rated it 6 out of 10 is because they still have many rooms for improvements especially the hydrating part.
If you claims that it's hydrating then you must make sure that it really does work.
The best thing I like about this eye cream is that there's no fragrances or colors in it.
Personally, I don't like eye cream with fragrances.
So boys and girls, 
You can try this product if you have lots of money and don't know where to spend. 
No offense guys:)

PS: I mentioned "no offense" for like quite a lot of times in this post because I don't want anyone to misunderstood anything:)

That's all:)
Toodles~
Subscribe, comment and email me if you have any questions:)
Thank you!
More reviews will be coming up soon.
Stay tuned!

Comments