Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution Review

Helloooo friends!=)
So today's review is a serum from 'Kiehls'.



I've always been a huge fan of 'Kiehls' for so so long. I've tried tons of 'Kiehls' products ranging from hair, body to skin. I bought this serum because I have lots of scars left from my breakouts and I heard good reviews about this serum so I decided to give it a go. I tried 2 bottles of this serum because for me,  I personally feel like serum is a long term thing so it takes more than 3 months to see the results. Normally a bottle of serum would only lasts me for 3 months so I bought 2 bottles to give it a full try before I jump into my conclusion. Without further ado, let's get started!

Claims:
A fast-acting dark spot remover that visibly evens skin tone. Specially formulated with Activated C and Peony Extract, penetrates the skin rapidly to reduce the appearance of skin discolorations. With continued daily usage, this dark spot remover prevents the future formation of dark marks on the skin, guaranteeing a healthier, revitalised complexion. And with a silicone-free, paraben-free and fragrance-free formula, this dark spot remover is kind to all skin types.

Skin type: all skin types

Rate: 7/10


Sorry about the lighting. But this picture is non-edited. It is 100% free of editing.

Consistency/texture: liquid

Smell/scent: some sort of chemical scent

Feel: lightweight on skin

Application/how to use: cleanse skin thoroughly prior to application. Apply dark spot serum over entire face both day and night under your ideal moisturizer. During the day, protect skin by layering with sunscreen. Before bedtime, replenish skin by layering on beauty oils.

How often do you use: once a day, at night. Sometimes I dab it just on my scars during daytime if I'm not going out that day.

Effectiveness: you can tell by the picture above, it does works!

Packaging: I do like the packaging. It is very small and easy to travel with. But it is a glass bottle so be careful if you are bringing it anywhere.

Sizes: one size 30ml

Whole product lasted how long: 3 months per bottle

Product life span: 12 months

Would you recommend to others: yes for those who wanted to get rid of scars.

Personal experience using it: As I mentioned on top, I have completely used up 2 bottles of this serum. After finishing the first bottle, I didn't really notice any difference. But when I started using the second bottle, I started to notice my scars fading away. Even though now, it has not completely gone yet but it does works in massively fading away my scars. It sinks into the skin very fast so you don't have to sit there and wait for it to sink in before applying your moisturiser. I would recommend for those who are on a budget because even though it still costs about €40, but compared to other dark spot remover serum, this is the least pricey serum that I found which is also an over-the-counter product.

Would you repurchase: maybe but not for now because I have other serums to try

Product value/price: £36 / €41

Where I bought mine: Arnotts Kiehls counter, Henry Street

Links for further information: Kiehls UK website (£36)

That's it guys!=)
Hope it helps!=)
Recommend me your favorite serum down in the comment section below.
X.O.X.O

Comments