Loreal Elvive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo Review

Hey my loves=)
So today is a shampoo review and I know it's pretty weird to do a shampoo review but I find it useful because I, myself do sometimes search for shampoo review as well.
So why not share with you guys and might help some of you=)


So I don't do shampoo review often. (If I'm not mistaken, this is my 3rd shampoo review)
I bought this shampoo at the beginning of this year and finally I've finished it!
Hurray!=)
I'm now using a different shampoo which I think I might review.
Keep on reading and find out whether it's a love or neutral or hate product.

Let's see what it claims:
For long lasting, anti-frizz action even in humid conditions. It delivers an intensive action to the surface of the hair; hard to handle hair is instantly tamed and smoothed. Your hair is left supple, softer and is smooth without resistance. Your hair is left sleek, manageable and tamed.

Rate: 5/10

I do not hate this product but it's an average product for me.
I don't feel like it's an amazing shampoo but I love the scent a lot!
It smells like oranges which I love!
It doesn't strips off the moisture of my hair.
My hair doesn't feel super dry after washing with this shampoo.
But it doesn't WOW me to be honest.
I have damaged and dry hair but this doesn't do anything to my hair.
I do recommend if you have normal hair and you just need a shampoo to wash your hair.
It does lathers up pretty well.
I have really tangly hair and this doesn't untangled them at all.
So I personally think they claim too much and it's not necessary.
It's really cheap as in price but it just doesn't amaze me.
Maybe it's because I didn't use the conditioner together with the shampoo.
But you can't really put high hopes on drugstore shampoo.
I'm not saying all drugstore shampoo is bad, there's definitely good ones but I haven't discover any yet.
It's kinda like try and error.
So I just wanna share with you guys my personal opinions for this shampoo.
But I do really wanna try their sulphate-free shampoo which I think is supposed to be pretty new to 'Loreal'.

Links for further information:
Link: Loreal website
Link: Boots Ireland website (€5.09)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments