Bio-essence Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Refreshing Toner Review

Hey friends=)
So today's review is gonna be about a toner from the brand, 'Bio-essence'.


First off, sorry about the pictures above.
It looks blurry and the background is pretty messy.
I didn't have it with me for now and I took it while I was in a rush so very sorry about that.
This was the toner that I've been using for the entire summer.
I didn't have it with me for now because I didn't bring it back with me to Ireland.
I'll tell you why later.
Keep on reading and you'll find out=)

Rate: 7/10

So I got this toner while I was in need of a toner fast and I went to the supermarket beauty section and saw this toner was on sale so I got it.
Even though it was on sale, I still think it's too expensive for a 100ml toner to costs around RM25.
It feels super heavy and I was being tricked by the packaging.
It doesn't has a lot of product in it but it is glass-made which is why it's so heavy.
I remembered that it has a lot of claims but I don't remember a single one of them.
I feel like it doesn't really does all the claims it has but I'm not really picky when it comes to toner.
I just want my toner to be alcohol-free.
I have very dry skin and this seems to help prep my skin before moisturizer.
I don't really notice a huge difference.
I don't recommend this for anyone because of the price and the packaging, I just don't think it's worth it.
You can get it at your local supermarket, Sasa and any drugstore if you're living in Malaysia.
As for other countries, I'm not sure about it.
But in Ireland, you can't get this in your drugstore and I'm pretty sure you can't get this brand for most of the Western countries.

That's it guys=)
Thanks for reading=)
Please subscribe for more reviews=)
X.O.X.O

Comments