ELF Essentials Eye Crease Brush Review

Hi my loves=)
So today is another ELF brush review.
I did another ELF brush review previously which was the 'ELF Essentials Blending Eye Brush'.


This picture is from the ELF website.
Everyone knows that ELF makes the best quality and affordable brushes!=)
So since I'm kinda living under the rock and haven't try it yet, I decided to make an order on their website one day and I purchased a few ELF brushes.
I don't have any eye makeup brushes in my brush collection before I make the ELF order.
I'm still a newbie for applying eyeshadow which is why I decided to try out ELF brushes and master the skills before I splurge on expensive eye brushes.

Anyway, let's see what it claims:
Blends and contours in the crease and corners of the eye. This dome shaped bristle brush picks up a lot of eye colour and sweeps it onto the eyelid to create bold definition. Great for smudging shadow into the lash line for a smoky effect. This brush has been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. The brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitates a flawless finish with every application.

Rate: 7/10

If you are a beginner for makeup, then look this way!=) I mean keep on reading
Personally, I don't think crease brush is necessary for me because I can always use blending brush for my crease.
Anyway, I bought it because I wanted to start learning how to apply those awesome eyeshadow like what you see on youtube.
I literally need a 'ways to apply eyeshadow for dummies' book. Haha
I'm still new to eyeshadow and learning as well as practicing slowly.
Back to this brush, the bristles are soft and none prickly to your eyelids at all.
But the only thing is that it sheds like CRAZY!
You can literally pull out the bristles one by one with or without washing it.
I did try washing it and it still sheds so I'm guessing you need to change this brush every a year or two.
But it depends on how constant you use it.
Since it's so cheap so I actually don't mind purchasing a few extras as backups.
So I do recommend ELF brushes overall for beginners or just anyone!=)
But I do find that their Studio brushes don't shed and I love them!=)

Links for further information:
Link: ELF website (£1.95)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments