ELF Essentials Blending Eye Brush Review

Hey lovelies=)
So today's review is a blending brush from the most affordable brand, 'ELF'.


This picture is from the ELF website

So I've always wanted a complete eye brushes set but unfortunately brushes like Sigma, Crown brushes, Sedona Lace are actually quite expensive to me since I'm only a student and still can't afford it yet.
So one day when I decided to order some stuff from ELF, I decided to purchase a few eye brushes from them and this is one of the four that I had purchased.
I did heard a lot of good reviews of the ELF brushes for a long time as well.

Anyway, let's see what it claims:
Expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Brush can also multitask-use it to set powder or liquid concealer. All ELF professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by professional makeup artist Scott Vincent Borba. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

Rate: 7/10

Okay, first of all, the quality of this brush is amazing!
I know some of you guys will be like 'Oh, it's so cheap. They won't have good quality brushes.'
But guurrrl, you're wrong!
The bristles are so so soft and it does all the blending job just like any other good and expensive brushes do.
The only thing I don't like about this brush is that it sheds a little.
You can literally pull the hairs out one by one and that's not what I'm looking for in my brushes.
I did washed it once and it does sheds so I think the shelf life for this brush won't be as long as those expensive brushes.
Personally, I don't use blending brush everyday because I don't wear eyeshadow in my daily makeup routine so it's fine for me.
But if you do, I think you need to change it at least once a year since it sheds for quite a bit especially when washing it.
But it's so cheap that I wouldn't be bother to purchase a few more extras of this.
I would recommend this brush for beginners and anyone!=)

TMI: I found out that the ELF Studio brushes don't shed at all!=) I highly recommend them!

Links for further information:
Link: ELF website (£1.95)

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments