Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2-in-1 Makeup Remover Review

Hey makeup lovers!=)
How are ya'll doing?=)
So today's review is all about my favorite makeup remover from the drugstore!!!


The lighting for the above picture is a little off and I'm sorry about that.
To be honest, my skin overall doesn't like Garnier products.
I don't know why but I've tried a lot of their body and skincare products in the past(when my blog doesn't exist yet) and my skin like none of them except for this makeup remover!
This makeup remover is the only Garnier product that my skin likes and doesn't reacts bad to it.

Anyway, let's see what it claims:
Enriched with waterlily extract and pro-vitamin B, an easy way to cleanse. It combines an efficient oily phase to a fresh aqueous phase for a quick and soft makeup removal. The double formula removes makeup in one move - even waterproof - and with no rubbing. Your skin is clean, feels soft and soothed. Tested under dermatological control. No perfume, no alcohol, no colouring agents.

Rate: 9/10

This makeup remover is AMAZING!!!!
It removes waterproof mascara like nobody's business!
I only wear waterproof mascara if you guys don't know yet and this makeup remover does removes it gently!=)
There's no rubbing needed, I literally just take a piece of cotton pad and pour some on it then place it on my eye and let it soak for awhile then do small and gentle circular motion to completely remove everything.
You don't need any drastic rubbing and dragging movements.
It is suitable for face and eyes and also sensitive skin people is able to use it too!
It is actually my favorite drugstore makeup remover since it's so cheap and affordable and effective as well.
It removes everything including my foundation and heavy eye makeup!
I personally love makeup remover that has 2 layers which there's a layer of oil on top and you have to actually shake it before you pour it out.
But the only thing that I dislike is that it leaves slight greasy feeling right after you remove your face makeup with it since it contains oil but that doesn't bothers me a lot.
FYI, I'm actually on my 3rd bottle right now!;)
Overall, I do highly recommend it, you can find it at any drugstore=)

Links for further information:

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
Please support me by subscribing!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments