Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Triple Action Cleanser Review

Hey there friends=)
Today's review is a very cool product.
It's actually a 3 in 1 product!!! Awesome right?=)
Wanna find out my opinions for this product and how it's 3 in 1?
Keep on reading=)


I bought this cleanser around September 2013 and I've been testing and trying it for a few months now.
Finally, I've developed my opinions and thoughts on this product.

Let's see what it claims:
Cleans, exfoliates and purifies for visibly clearer skin. It is clinically proven to help reduce blackheads in just 7 days. Use either as:
  1. Daily wash: A deep cleansing wash to cleanse deep into pores and remove excess dirt, oil and impurities that can lead to blackheads, without over drying the skin.
  2. Daily scrub: A daily exfoliating scrub enriched with micro-beads that gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to help unclog pores and loosen existing blackheads.
  3. Weekly mask: A weekly deep cleansing mask which helps to purify the skin deep down to help control shine, leaving your skin visibly clearer.
How to use:
  1. Daily wash: Apply morning and evening onto a wet face and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
  2. Daily scrub: Apply in the morning or evening in circular movements, focusing on the forehead, nose and chin. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend you use a scrub up to three times a week.
  3. Weekly mask: Smooth a thin layer on to your face and allow to dry for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Rate: 5/10



It is actually a more creamy cleanser and it is creamier than I thought it would be.
It definitely doesn't foams or lathers up since it's more to a cream cleanser.
I don't use it as a daily wash because it has micro-beads in it and my skin is quite sensitive so I only use this cleanser as a weekly scrub.
I scrub my skin once a week using this cleanser.
I've never try using this as a mask before and you definitely can because I find that it's quite hard to wash it off my face because it's a cream and it tends to "cling" on to your face.
I use this cleanser every other day for my nose area where I have blackheads.
Since it claims that it is suitable to use as a daily scrub and it is a blackhead cleanser, so I only use it for my nose area every other day.
I always have at least one blackhead cleanser in my vanity because to be honest, I can't live without blackhead cleanser.
Blackheads and whiteheads are so annoying to me so I need blackheads cleanser in my live.
This time I decided to try the Neutrogena blackhead cleanser because previously I was using the Clean and Clear blackhead cleanser, but after trying both of them, I actually prefer the Clean and Clear blackhead cleanser more because it works better on my skin and I can notice the difference.
I don't really recommend buying this cleanser because I really can't see the difference before and after using this product.
It doesn't eliminates or even reduce my blackheads.
So I guess I'm going back to my Clean and Clear blackhead cleanser again after finish using this product.
But if you guys wanted something cheap and has triple purpose, then go for it.

Links for further information:
Link: Neutrogena UK website
Link: Boots Ireland (€5.99)
Link: Superdrug (£2.99)

That's it guys=)
Hope you find it helpful=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments