Purex Triple Pack Facial Wipes Review

Hi guys=)
So today's review is gonna be about facial wipes!!!
How interesting!=)
Firstly, I've never heard any Youtubers or anyone talking about this brand of facial wipes.
Purex is a brand which I've never heard of and I don't think they even come out with other stuff because I can't get to find their original website.
But I got this on Cara Pharmacy.ie , again I'm a huge fan of Cara Pharmacy because they always have such good deals going on! Love it!=)
Anyway, I got these 3 pack of wipes because they were on sale for like a few bucks and I was like why not? So I got it! And here's how they look like....

Purex 3 in 1 Facial Wipes

  • Makeup remover
  • Cleansing & Toning
  • Removes unwanted oils
  • PH balanced
  • Dermatologically tested

Purex Deep Cleanse Facial Wipes
  • Against blemishes
  • Deep cleaning
  • Removes makeup
  • Purifying agents unclog pores
  • Protection against blackheads

Purex Exfoliating Facial Wipes
  • Double action cleaning
  • Exfoliates & Cleans
  • Dermotologically tested
  • Toning & Gently hydrating
  • Refreshed & Radiant

Okay, first of all, I didn't get the chance to use all of them.
I only get the chance to use the first one which is the Purex 3 in 1 Facial Wipes.
I didn't even get to finish the first one because it has already expired.
Maybe I'm too late to start using them because they expired last year on 20th December 2013.
There are 25 wipes included in each pack.
They are just like the normal facial wipes in the drugstore.
But these wipes are super stretchable and they are not dry at all!
What I mean "dry" is that if you guys used facial wipes before then you know that some of the facial wipes out there are so dry that it is so hard to remove your makeup whereas this one is okay.
I would not say that it removes my makeup super smoothly but it is definitely great at removing my lipsticks and eyeshadows but not foundation or just face makeup.
So I normally use these wipes for removing my lipsticks since they don't remove waterproof mascara at all and they don't claim to do that so I didn't expect anything at all.
But overall, they were okay but if you ask me will I repurchase them?
The answer is no.
If you are a beauty guru, I highly recommend buying these wipes because it is okay for removing the swatches that you've made on the back of your hands for video purposes.
It is even cheaper than the ELF ones.
Cara Pharmacy sells them 3 packs for only €1.29 so it's a great deal.

 Link: Cara Pharmacy

That's it guys!=)
Thanks for reading!=)
X.O.X.O

Comments